PeopleSoft Financial Analytics
Forward-thinking CFOs are embracing a new mission for their finance organizations. This new mission calls for central finance to assume a more prescriptive role driving high-impact decisions, identifying obstacles and opportunities, and providing interpretative guidance on business trends and financial implications. These finance organizations also ensure that financial rigor and regulatory compliance are consistently applied across the company. All while satisfying extraordinary demands to meet or exceed quarterly numbers.
PeopleSoft Financial Analytics provides the tools you need to develop, manage, and measure corporate strategies that can drive the most profitable growth. Now you can drive accountability for profitability down to the line by pushing out the information that line managers need to run their organizations in the most effective and profitable manner possible.
* Cost and Profitability Analysis: Use PeopleSoft Activity-Based Management to analyze the true costs associated with value-added and non-value-added business activities, examine multiple dimensions of profitability and costs by product or customer segment, and perform real-time what-if analysis on alternate strategies to test varying assumptions and quickly respond to changing business conditions.
* Planning and Budgeting: Use PeopleSoft Planning and Budgeting to enable simultaneous top-down target setting and bottom-up budget preparation, compare actual results against departmental and companywide goals, and dynamically adjust plans and budgets to changing business conditions.
* Financial Control and Reporting: Use PeopleSoft Global Consolidations to bring together financial data from disparate sources to create a single, global view of financial information across the entire enterprise regardless of accounting system, ownership structure, location, or currency.
* Aligning Operations with Corporate Strategy: Use PeopleSoft Scorecard to continuously assess operational performance based on key performance indicators and historical trends, and adjust strategies as needed to achieve organizational goals. Deliver information to all levels within the oragnization so that every employee can see how he or she is contributing to the overall success of the company.
PeopleSoft CRM Analytics
In truly customer-centric companies, every person within the organization has a deep understanding of the customer within the context of their role. Executives strategically understand customers and their value to the company, including overall satisfaction and overall profitability of each key customer segment. Managers track real-time operational metrics on the day-to-day activities of their teams. And front-line users—customer service representatives, sales representatives, and marketers—receive proactive alerts and embedded analysis to help them interact with customers in the most profitable manner.
PeopleSoft CRM Analytics provides closed-loop visibility to customer behaviors and interactions throughout the entire customer lifecycle, giving you the information you need to interact with your customers based on their needs and the value they represent to your company. Now you can strategize, plan, and measure marketing, sales, and support activities that drive profitable long-term customer relationships.
* Marketing: Use PeopleSoft CRM Analytics to determine the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, predict future customer trends, and identify specific customer segments including up-sell opportunities, unprofitable customers, and customers likely to defect.
* Sales: Use PeopleSoft CRM Analytics to measure the effectiveness of initiatives and incentive programs in meeting overall sales goals, understand the health of the pipeline, track the performance of the sales team, and allocate resources based on customer value and needs.
* Service: Use PeopleSoft CRM Analytics to analyze call center interactions, determine the cost-to-service ratio per customer segment, and deliver the most appropriate levels of service.