User groups are a really helpful tool through which the vendor is able to get feedback from several groups of customers about the effectiveness of the software, new features and desired features. There are several R.U.G.’s (Regional User Groups) all over the United States and globally.
Here are all the user groups I could find…..If you have one that isn’t listed here and you want me to add it, send an email to me here
PeopleSoft User Groups
- Eastern Canada Regional User Group- The Eastern Canada Regional User Group supports PeopleSoft customers located in Eastern Canada (any province east of, and including, Manitoba).
- Western Canada Regional User Group- The WCRUG hosts semi-annual User Group Conferences providing an opportunity for PeopleSoft Customers in Western Canada to learn, share information and network with peers.
- NERCOMP AIS PeopleSoft SIG- This web site provides information useful to NERCOMP members implementing Peoplesoft.
- Northern California PeopleSoft Regional Users Group - A community of users in the Northern California area who use PeopleSoft application software. The Northern California PeopleSoft Regional User Group organization is a not-for-profit organization.
- PeopleSoft Higher Education User Group- This group, HEUG, provides a forum for sharing information and experience among Higher Education customers on selection, implementation and cost-effective use of PeopleSoft products, consists of Higher Education institutions using PeopleSoft products, and is certified by PeopleSoft.
- PeopleSoft Mid-Atlantic Regional Users Group- This group is an organization for new and existing PeopleSoft customers. Their mission is to provide a network of contacts with valuable expertise in all aspects of PeopleSoft and PeopleSoft implementations.
- PeopleSoft Northwest Regional Users Group- The PSNWRUG is a community of users in the Pacific Northwest area who use the PeopleSoft application software.
- Southern California Regional User Group Home Page- The purpose of the Southern California RUG is to provide local PeopleSoft customers with opportunities to meet with and exchange ideas with other local customers. The RUG also conducts quarterly meetings with presentations covering a wide variety of PeopleSoft-related topics.
- Southern New England Users Group- This web site of the PeopleSoft Southern New England User’s Group keeps track of upcoming events, board members, and allows users to download past presentations, and register their e-mail address for upcoming SNUG news.
- SQR Users Group- This group is a not-for-profit group created in order to facilitate the free exchange of information related to SQR.
- Western Information Systems Group- This web site is intended for users of the University of Western Ontario PeopleSoft systems.
- Philadelphia Regional User Group: The Greater Philadelphia Regional User Group is comprised of customers and partners of PeopleSoft as well as PeopleSoft. We are mostly looking for members to share implementation strategies and product experiences. We try to help others shorten the learning curve related to PeopleSoft products.
- Desert User Group: For users in the Desert SouthWest area who use the PeopleSoft application software. This community will converge on a semi-annual basis to discuss and resolve issues dealing with the PeopleSoft application. The organization is a not-for-profit organization.
- Unofficial Users Group for PeopleSoft Healthcare Materials Mgt Unofficial users group for PeopleSoft Healthcare Materials Mgt