|Published||July 2, 2022|
Senior Financial Systems Analyst - PeopleSoft
Fully Remote - Senior Financial Systems Analyst, Functional Analyst, PeopleSoft
Your new company
Public Company in the Real Estate Industry, solid track record of growth in several different business fronts.
Your new role
Exciting newly created role to someone with solid accounting experience and PeopleSoft. This person will start right on the edge of a major PeopleSoft upgrade, liaising with IT and the accounting team to assure success of this project. Responsibilities include:
- Support month, quarter, year-end close routines
- Assure reports are completed timely and accurately
- Design and update nVision reports, tree structures
- Application updates, enhancements, bug fixes
- Review and update PeopleSoft complying with audit requirements
- Own Oracle Support cases
- AWE PeopleSoft Workflow development, modifications
- Training for users
What you'll need to succeed
This is the role for someone proactive, with good communication skills, "go-getter" and ambitious. Relevant accounting experience in GL, AP, Asset Management are necessary to perform in this role. Experience in a functional analyst role is important as well. preferably with PeopleSoft.
What you'll get in return
This is a newly created role and where is expected growth opportunity.