Senior PeopleSoft Developer
|Published||June 9, 2022|
At Tsymmetry, we take our work very seriously; we do a substantial amount of crucial mission-focused work for our clients. We have a team invested in creating new solutions that lean forward, challenge the status quo, and reflect our intimate knowledge of our customer’s business. Over the years, we have fostered a culture in which we are united by shared values—passion, solidarity, generosity, curiosity, and boldness—and these come alive in our work and how we do it.
Together, we know our people are our difference—for our clients and our colleagues.
Are you ready to:
- Work alongside a dedicated and diverse set of people to offer honest advice and practical guidance to our clients?
- Learn and grow by taking advantage of every opportunity available to you?
- Join a company that prides itself on its shared values and inclusive culture?
- Be the difference and make it happen?
TheSenior PeopleSoft Developer is a critical role on our team. You will be working with new code development, bug fixes, and closing out incident management tickets. You will be working on a delivery team using the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) delivery method.
What you will be doing
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2, PeopleTools 8.56 or higher version required (we are currently using 8.56).
- Understanding of PeopleSoft 9.x Technical Architecture, Application Servers, Web Servers and Database Servers (Oracle Database 11g/12c).
- Bachelor's degree (minimum) required.
- Experience with any modules in PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management like Asset Management, Grants, Purchasing, eProcurement, Inventory, Payables, Receivables, General Ledger, Billing, Contracts, Order Management Etc. Experience with PeopleSoft Procurement or Grants modules preferred (not required).
- Strong troubleshooting skills for Production system Issues
- Experience working on a delivery team is preferred, but not required. We are currently using the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) delivery method. If they don’t have delivery experience, they do need to have experience giving accurate LOEs so we can meet deadlines.
What we need from you
- 10+ years of PeopleSoft Development Experience using PeopleTools for Pages, Components, Records, Component Interfaces, and Other PS objects.
- 10+ years of PeopleCode and Application packages
- 10+ years of Application Engine
- 10+ years of SQL, SQR, DMS Scripts
- 3+ years of BI Publisher reports
- 3+ years of Integration Broker, Application Messaging and Web Services.
- 3+ years experience with Workflow Technology and/or Application Workflow Engine (AWE)
- 2+ years experience developing with PS Portal/Interaction Hub or Portal Packs.
- Development experience with Fluid Pages, and new tools is a plus, not required.
- Active secret clearance
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
In accordance with the requirements of Executive Order 14042, COVID-19 vaccination is required for this position. The Company may grant reasonable accommodations to candidates who are not vaccinated for health reasons or due to sincerely held religious beliefs.
Tsymmetry is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- provided by Dice