|Published||May 12, 2022|
Senior PeopleSoft Developer
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world! Become a member of CGI as we collaborate with our clients to transform the way they work today and enable their path forward. CGI's capabilities and our client engagements will offer you an exciting path for growth.
CGI is seeking an experienced PeopleSoft Senior developer to deliver operational, maintenance, and development services to CGI's rapidly growing PeopleSoft customer base. This person is experienced with maximizing the value of PeopleSoft to fulfill the client's business needs.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Provide PeopleSoft custom software/system development consulting services in PeopleSoft projects at the client location
• Architect, design, development, implementation, and support PeopleSoft projects at customer sites
• Assess the high level architectural design, research potential implementation road maps, conducting feasibility assessments for supporting external libraries
• Maintain the existing PeopleSoft customization
• Implement upgrades and updates to the existing PeopleSoft installation
• Use PeopleSoft Stat for software change management
• Deliver quality code to meet project timeline estimations
• Maintain high levels of customer satisfaction
• Perform other duties when designated from time to time
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Working knowledge and at least 5 years direct experience with PeopleSoft HR, Financials, and EPM products such as PeopleSoft Enterprise Payroll For North America, Enterprise eProcurement, Enterprise Strategic Sourcing, Enterprise Enterprise Portal, Enterprise EPM Portal Pack, Enterprise Financials Portal Pack, Enterprise eBill Payment, Enterprise Receivables, Enterprise HRMS Portal Pack, Enterprise Performance Management Warehouse, Enterprise Supply Chain Portal Pack, Enterprise Deal Management, Enterprise Activity Based Management, Enterprise Payables, Enterprise Asset Management, Enterprise Cash Management, Enterprise Project Costing, Enterprise Contracts, Enterprise Travel and Expenses, Enterprise General Ledger, Enterprise Billing, Enterprise Purchasing, Enterprise eSupplier Connection, Interactive Hub
• Code, test, configure and maintain various vendor and in-house applications using the software tools provided with the PeopleSoft applications 9.x
• Design and develop custom portal pages, user work centers.
• Design and develop custom Web Services, utilizing the capabilities of PeopleSoft functions using WSDL, SOAP, and UDDI.
• Design and develop custom workflow notification and approval functions.
• Design and develop custom Fluid pages.
• Design and develop solutions using Page and Field Configurator, Event Mapping.
• Design, develop and maintain integration routines between PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
• Perform application upgrades, PeopleTools upgrades, and required vendor application maintenance releases using PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) and Change Assistance.
• General understanding of the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to work independently or in a team environment at various times.
• Proven ability to learn technical concepts and translate them to the appropriate audience
• Work well in a team environment
Minimum Years of directly related experience Required: 5 years
Minimum Education Required: Bachelors Degree
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
- System Administration
- Tableau Desktop Specialist