Responsibilities include managing applications and systems, responding to problems, and planning for growth. PeopleSoft Systems Administrators understand the technical infrastructure standards and requirements for the integration of specific modules. This may include migration tasks such as change request review, software build coordination, release documentation, production issue resolution, and tracking report distribution. PeopleSoft Systems Administrators monitor the performance of system applications and maintain a secure environment. In addition, PeopleSoft Systems Administrators participate in projects to implement services such as initial installation and subsequent installations of updates and patches. Individuals work across all functional areas of the enterprise and use a strong customer service orientation to ensure that all requests and problems are resolved professionally.
• Monitor applications to optimize performance and resource use.
• Integration of PeopleSoft applications with other PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
• Install a new PeopleSoft instance including building the database using dpk.
• Install People Tools & Application using DPK s/w.
• Configure/Install new HCM/FSCM PUM.
• Configure Single sign-on between PeopleSoft applications.
• Use Change Assistant to install updates, fixes, apply PUMs and perform PeopleTools upgrades.
• Experience with PeopleSoft Data migration workbench.
• Work on complex tasks, projects, or support issues that involve a high level of risk, that impact
performance of SAO PeopleSoft applications, or make use of the individual’s high level of knowledge within
one or more areas of specialty.
• Install PeopleSoft application software, and third-party tools and build web server, application server, and
process scheduler instances for all PeopleSoft applications.
• Work with DBAs to get migrations that need DBA work completed
• Work with technical developers and set up Integration Broker to communicate and exchange data between
other PeopleSoft and non-PeopleSoft applications.
• Create CSR for SSL certificates; work with AT&T to have the certificate issued with SSL certificate issuers
and install SSL certificates for all applications used in the agency.
• Provide Tier III support for PeopleSoft security-related issues.
• Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
• Expertise in Elastic Implementation/support in HCM and FSCM applications.
• Minimum Six years of PeopleSoft admin experience is preferred.
- provided by Dice