|Date Posted||September 2, 2021|
Role:People Soft analyst
Location:Irving, TX ,OH,Blue Bell, PA,San Jose, CA,Irvine, CA
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):,
- Strong SQL and/or PeopleSoft Query manager Skills
- Extensive experience in designing test cases/scripts from design Documents
- Demonstrate excellent analytic and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication in clear and concise matter
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Demonstrate ability to work alone and within a team in a fast changing environment with changing priorities and changing time constraints
- Effective problem solving skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Quick Learner with go-getter attitude and team player
- Experience in Contract Bidding Tools
- 3+ years of experience working in PeopleSoft 9.1 or ERP in supporting Bidding and Contracts modules
- Resource will provide support on Current PeopleSoft 9.1 Sourcing & Contracts day to day to User and Supplier issues.
- Support managing and tracking the deliverables for TeSS custom solution implementation for Bidding and Contract Modules.
- Participate in Technical Design and Planning meetings.
- Provide weekly Project Status update to manager.
- Designing, documenting and creating test scripts, and executing to confirm system requirements are met for the new custom tool implementation for the current system.
- Support high performance network reporting team in its effort to design and develop network supporting tools.
- Design and automate reporting for both testing efficiencies and executive module overview.
- Write User Training Guides