|Published||June 30, 2022|
We look forward to you bringing your talent to add to our team supporting a robust, world-wide national intelligence program providing mission application design, development, engineering and integration services in support of the U.S. Intelligence Community. Peraton, a recognized leader in Cyber, Digital Transformation, Cloud, Operations and Engineering, is seeking skilled Systems Administrator to join our team of professionals delivering technology services and capabilities in defense of the nation. You would be joining a team of professionals with over 10 years of outstanding support developing and sustaining mission critical and mission essential applications to prevent strategic surprise and deliver a decision advantage to warfighters, defense planners, and policy makers. We take pride that our users include warfighters and interagency partners that defend America's national security interests. We are committed to investing in you and your family through paid benefits, competitive total compensation, challenging opportunities and career growth opportunities. If you are ready to be challenged, advance your career, passionate about making a difference, and are excited to support our country's defense and intelligence missions, we are ready to talk to you! Position description: Peraton is seeking a PeopleSoft HCM Security Administrator to support an Intelligence Community customer in the Washington D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area. Duties and responsibilities include. Primary responsibilities include the following: * Manage application security across the entire set of production and support environments for delivered and customized PeopleSoft applications. * Design, develop, implement and manage highly complex security configurations.
* Oversee the PeopleSoft account administration process, ensuring that account creations, modifications, and deletions occur in a timely manner and all users are appropriately provisioned for their work function. * Perform security access periodic reviews, audits and manage security issues related to compliance, audits, security breaches and policy/procedure violations. * Identify application access needs, create and maintain PeopleSoft security roles, permission lists, user profiles, row level security, and query security for all functional areas to address SOD and with least privilege in mind.
* Maintain and migrate security across multiple databases in support of database refresh activities. * Support the security administration process and develop standards for migration of software from test to production with the full lifecycle of production support, release implementations and upgrades. * Work with stakeholders, system owners and system administrators to protect PII information by implementing technical controls and encryption across all production and support environments.
* Assist developers with security related development tasks promoting security best practices
* Research current system security threats and identify new security methods to prevent unauthorized system access.
* Write and maintain documentation related to security design, implementation, and practices
* Acts as top tier support for critically escalated issues related to security.
* Collaborate with customers, staff and external customers on a regular basis to solve problems.
Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD. Required Qualifications: * Bachelor's degree in a related field of study with 8+ years of relevant experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
* Must be a US Citizen
* Active TS/SCI clearance adjudication, and ability to pass a CI poly
* Must hold active CompTIAs 8570 Approved Certification (current Security+CE or CISSP)
* 6+ years of experience in application security design, configuration, and maintenance.
* Experience with planning, designing, and configuring User Profiles & Preferences, Static & Dynamic Roles, Permission Lists, Query Security, Process Profiles and Definition Security.
* Strong understanding of SQL, setup tables, processing, and reporting requirements.
* Strong security skills for protecting the operating system, software, data and hardware.
* Ability to write technical documentation in a clear and concise manner.
* Advanced knowledge of business and process analysis functions. * Knowledge of the design, development and application of technology and systems to meet business needs.
* Cross-functional collaboration skills, strong planning and project management skills, and ability to work well with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels.
* Interpersonal skills sufficient to elicit and communicate technical and non-technical information in a clear and concise manner at various levels in the organization.
* Ability to work in a team environment and to work collaboratively and fostering positive working relationships.
* Knowledge and experience identifying and pro-actively addressing problems/potential risks and implementing timely solutions.
* Strong critical thinking skills and ability to diagnose and solve problems.
Desired Qualifications: * Works independently and as part of a team. Demonstrated problem-solving skills. Ability to learn effectively and meet deadlines. Demonstrated skill leading technical teams, including organizing workflow and scheduling assignments. Ability to work independently on complex technical projects as well as on a team of technical professionals and departmental decision-makers.
* Familiarity with data quality and governance issues and requirements.
* Experience designing implementing PeopleSoft application security in a DoD Government contracting environment.
* Experience with PeopleSoft reporting tools including query.
* Familiarity with PeopleTools 9.2x including Application Engine, Application Messaging, Component Interface, Integration Broker and PeopleCode.
* Knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 and security.
* Experience protecting PII information using encryption and data masking/subsetting technologies
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Colorado Salary Minimum: $77,209.60 Colorado Salary Maximum:$165,048.00 The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.