|January 31, 2023
PEOPLESOFT PROJECT MANAGER |100% REMOTE | Starting at $115K
Role / Responsibilities
- Ensure that all work on this contract complies with contract terms and conditions and shall have access to contractor corporate senior leadership when necessary.
- Be the primary interface with the Client and shall attend status meetings and ad hoc meetings with stakeholders as required, accompanied by other key personnel when necessary.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, support contractors, and third-party vendors throughout system integration, performance, security, system acceptance, user acceptance, usability, and test and evaluation reporting.
- Manage all contractor resources and supervise all contractor staff in the performance of work on this contract.
- Manage and coordinate its team(s) on a day-to-day basis and ensure plans are communicated to team members and ensure that the health and progress against those plans are adequately reported.
- Shall organize, direct and coordinate planning and execution of all contract activities.
- Ability to travel (up to 25%).
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Program Management / IT Business /Computer Science
- MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN A PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE
- Extensive experience in project and program management including PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience managing PeopleSoft implementation projects.
- Proven experience with managing using Agile concepts.
- Exceptional technical aptitude and effective written and verbal communications skills
- Knowledge and understanding of PeopleSoft HCM suite of modules.
- Knowledge and understanding of OCI and Cloud Migration Strategies
- International experience desired, with finance experience preferred.
Ready to Apply?
To learn more or to apply for this PeopleSoft PM role, please get in touch with Arianna Fenimore - [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] | 813-437-6973
FRG Technology Consulting is a global recruitment expert dedicated to placing IT professionals-from developers and consultants to technical leads and support analysts-in markets such as banking, manufacturing, retail, media, pharma, and professional services. We are at the forefront of delivering top tech talent across emerging technologies worldwide.