|Date Posted||December 4, 2021|
Contract to Hire
PeopleSoft Payroll and Time & Labor Business Analyst
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated PeopleSoft Payroll and Time & Labor Business Analyst for an opportunity in Indianapolis, IN.
Job Title: PeopleSoft Payroll and Time & Labor Business Analyst
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: 6 Months C2H
The PeopleSoft Payroll and Time & Labor Business Analyst has knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM, business
process improvement, system requirements gathering, quality assurance testing, and data analytics,
with a focus on data flows between the HCM modules and to external suppliers. The ideal candidate
should possess knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM applications focused on Payroll for North America and
Time & Labor. Focus includes monitoring scheduled processes, system testing validation, and serving as
subject matter expert (SME) for the movement of data between modules and systems to ensure
- Peoplesoft HCM
- Auditors office is responsible for Peoplesoft payroll
- Kronos experience is a bonus
- Time and Labor Peoplesoft HCM is a bonus and other HCM modules with the core person
- Looking for SQL knowledge is a plus
- Peoplesoft Query
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Lead AOS HCM testing efforts for system updates. This includes updates for taxes, PUM
- upgrades, year-end updates, W2 testing and reporting, etc. and identifying, developing, and
- executing test scripts along with verifying test results.
- Ensures PeopleSoft applications have been appropriately updated and tested in coordination
- with stakeholders.
- Develops and oversees the design and implementation of application solutions to address
- business requirements under the broad guidance of the IT Applications Manager, IT Director,
- and agency management.
- Working knowledge of PSQuery and ability to assist users with query creation.
- Primary subject matter expert responsible for AOS IT Payroll ticket management to ensure user
- base is supported from ticket submission to issue resolution.
- Oversee and lead Information Technology team management of HCM supplier interfaces,
- including file receipt and transmission, establishment of connections, encryption & decryption,
- and archiving of files utilizing GoAnywhere software.
- Serve as backup resource for legacy GEAC tasks, including but not limited to the following:
- Update Bulletins, open enrollment, year-end, pay for performance, legacy conversion files with
- goal to keep time committed to these activities to an average of 20% or less, with flexibility to
- ensure work is completed as business needs dictate.
- Conducts data mining activities and develops reports as an aid in the implementation of data-
- driven decision-making processes.
- Helps ensure application security and performance monitoring, evaluating and maintaining
- systems and procedures.
- Responsible for payroll on-call duties.
- Intermediate to expert level SQL knowledge
- Serve as agency liaison for understanding data flows through PeopleSoft HCM environment,
- focusing on data flows between modules and understanding relevant dependencies, with
- concentration on HCM modules and HCM to Finance interfaces.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM Absence Management, Core HR, Benefits modules.
- Previous experience with PeopleSoft HCM system integration with PeopleSoft Financials.
- Previous experience automating processes and securely transmitting data via SFTP using
- command scripts, GoAnywhere, or other software.
- Knowledge of PeopleTools, PeopleCode, SQRs, App Engines, and SQL updates.
- Previous experience with PeopleSoft HCM including Time & Labor, PeopleSoft Test Framework,
- macros, Visual Basic, Oracle databases, automation scripting, supporting SaaS solutions,
- Tableau, and/or Kronos Time Clock systems is highly beneficial.
- Kronos experience timekeeping
- Strong desire to learn skills independently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Previous experience with SQL or other comparable programming language
- Ability to adapt well to changing requirements and deadlines
- Ability to translate complex business processes into technical requirements
- Ability to translate complex technical details into everyday language
- Strong skills across the entire suite of Microsoft Office products
Whom to reach: Nitesh Kumar
How to apply: Please share an updated resume
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 155500 when responding to this ad.