|Published||June 17, 2022|
Who we are: Cloud and Things is building a platform to allow you to build your career! Our goal is to solve problems and deliver results for our clients. At Cloud and Things, you can be a part of the transformation of the public sector’s IT environment. Our team is on the forefront of helping to solve the government's most complex IT challenges. If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to work on rewarding projects, consider a career with Cloud and Things.
Position: PeopleSoft (Management) Analyst (HRMS)
Location: Albany, NY
Duration: 18 months
Overview: Our Client is seeking to implement a PeopleSoft Human Resource Management System (HRMS) to meet the human resource and benefit needs of NYS. This will be an on-premises PeopleSoft 9.2 Human Capital Management (HCM) implementation. It will incorporate several PeopleSoft HCM implementations that were put into effect using versions of PeopleSoft HCM that are no longer supported.
Description: We are looking for a PeopleSoft (Management) Analyst to implement, design, and provide support for assigned applications using a variety of technologies. This role will be responsible for system assessment, process analysis, identification of system requirements, and functional definition of planned system changes.
- Streamline business processes to improve efficiency.
- Increase transparency of services and information via improved workflows and notifications.
- Empower stakeholders with integrated data, task management, and self-service capabilities.
- Incorporate a shared service model expanded to all NYS government for delivery of Human Resources (HR) transactions.
- Ensure that reliable and timely information is available for reporting and for informed decision-making.
- Enable end-to-end visibility with a holistic view of transactions.
- Leverage the latest technological advances for on-premises PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM—limited to the latest technological advances to which NYS has access—and maximize sustainability.
- Establishes design and builds or programs test, documentation and implementation standards
- Ensures assigned systems software adheres to them
- Evaluates, designs, builds, tests and implements supplied software
- Prepares Complete test plans and test methodologies
- 7 years of experience with PeopleSoft HCM applications in a technical developer or technical lead role involving large PeopleSoft HCM implementations in the Core HR, Position Management, Base Benefits, eBenefits, and Benefits Administration modules.
- 4 years of experience as a technical lead or manager involving large PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM implementations in the Core HR, Position Management, Base Benefits, eBenefits, and Benefits Administration modules. Experience should include leading developers in technical design and development.
- Minimum of one project working on the latest PeopleSoft features, such as drop zones, page-field configurators, dashboards, activity guides, and pivot grids.
- 4 years of experience in configuring workflow using AWE.
- Minimum of one project leading a technical team on PeopleTools 8.56 or above.
- Experience in an environment involving a broad spectrum of stakeholders leading full life cycle PeopleSoft HCM technical implementations.
- 3 years of experience in analyzing and applying PUM images.
- 3 years of experience leading development activities with Fluid Objects
- Knowledge of Civil Service Processing
- Peoplesoft HR skilled to support design, configuration, and testing
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting PeopleSoft systems.
Cloud and Things complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race,color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
- provided by Dice