|Published||September 22, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Job Title: PeopleSoft Integrator/Support Analyst
Duration: 12 Months
Start Date: ASAP
Position Type: Contract
Interview Type: Webcam
Work hours: 37.5 Hours/ Week
Requirement ID: MTA_PEOP439_MA
Position #: 3439-1, 3437-1, 3438-1
*PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION WILL ALLOW CONSULTANT TO WORK REMOTELY.
(VERY HIGH EXPECTATION THAT CONSULTANT WILL BE PROFESSIONAL, RELIABLE, REACHABLE AND ABLE TO WORK PRODUCTIVELY WHILE REMOTE).
This position will be responsible for integrating new modules and maintaining support for existing modules of the PeopleSoft software system.
The new consultant will develop/implement/support the following initiatives:
- Jobvite system integration with PeopleSoft HCM
- PeopleSoft Upgrade & New Features/Capabilities
- New Approval and Business Process System Workflows
- New Job Postings and Job Requisitions
- MTA-Wide Telework
- CCaaS - Genesys IVR System integration with PeopleSoft HCM
- Integration of Kronos Punch Data into PeopleSoft Time and Labor
- KnowBe4 (Training) integration with PeopleSoft ELM
- MTA Police Recruitments and Benefits changes for 2022
- Provide services to support and maintain the PeopleSoft production system consisting of the Human Resources, Benefits and Payroll modules.
- Provide services to integrate new PeopleSoft modules of Time and Labor, eProcurement, Budget and Financials into the existing production system.
- Provide Oracle DBA support for the PeopleSoft application.
- Provide customizations to the PeopleSoft code as business needs dictate.
- Provide support in applying upgrades, patches and fixes, troubleshooting problems, coordinating problem solving, researching potential processing issues, testing and implementing data manipulation/correction scripts.
Work orders may specify that the integrator be proficient in one or more of the following:
- People Tools
- People Code and Integration Broker
- PeopleSoft Integrations tools, development of APIs
- Application Engine
- Component Interface
- Oracle and SQR
- XML/BI Publisher
V Group Inc. is an IT Services company which supplies IT staffing, project management, and delivery services in software, network, help desk and all IT areas. Our primary focus is the public sector including state and federal contracts. We have multiple awards/ contracts with the following states: AR, CA, DE, FL, GA, IL, KY, MD, ME, MI, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TX, VA, and WA. If you are considering applying for a position with V Group, or in partnering with us on a position, please feel free to contact me for any questions you may have regarding our services and the advantages we can offer you as a consultant.
Please share my contact information with others working in Information Technology.
- provided by Dice