|Published||June 1, 2023|
- **Only those lawfully authorized to work in the designated country associated with the position will be considered.**
- **Please note that all Position start dates and duration are estimates and may be reduced or lengthened based upon a client’s business needs and requirements.**
Title: PeopleSoft HCM Systems Analyst (CTH Role)
Start Date: 06/05/2023
LOCATION: Indianapolis, IN / HYBRID
Interview Type: Webcam only!
This position is a right to hire after 6 months.
Candidates presented must be eligible for full time hire, without requiring sponsorship for a work visa.
The PeopleSoft Payroll and Time & Labor System Analyst has knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM, business process improvement, system requirements gathering, quality assurance testing, and data analytics.
The ideal candidate should possess knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM applications focused on Payroll for Client.
Focus includes monitoring scheduled processes, system testing validation, and serving as subject matter expert (SME) for the movement of data between modules and systems to ensure accuracy.
• Serves as a techno-functional liaison between Payroll internal/external customers and technical developers to troubleshoot issues, create queries and reports, and implement system updates.
• Ensures PeopleSoft applications have been appropriately updated and tested in coordination with stakeholders. This includes updates for taxes, PUM upgrades, year-end updates, W2 testing and reporting, etc. and identifying, developing, and executing test scripts along with verifying test results.
• Develops and oversees the design and implementation of application solutions to address business requirements under the broad guidance of the IT Applications Manager, IT Director, and agency management.
• Manages HCM supplier interfaces, including file receipt and transmission, establishment of connections, encryption & decryption, and archiving of files utilizing GoAnywhere software.
• Conducts data mining activities and develops reports as an aid in the implementation of data-driven decision-making processes.
• Helps ensure application security and performance monitoring, evaluating and maintaining systems and procedures.
• PeopleSoft HCM experience in Payroll, Time & Labor, Absence Management, Core HR, Benefits modules, including aligning business requirements with technical functionality.
• Intermediate to expert level SQL knowledge.
• Previous experience with PeopleSoft HCM system integration with PeopleSoft Financials.
• Previous experience automating processes and securely transmitting data via SFTP using command scripts, GoAnywhere, or other software.
• Knowledge of PeopleTools, PeopleCode, SQRs, App Engines, and SQL updates.
• Previous experience with PeopleSoft Test Framework, macros, Visual Basic, Oracle databases, automation scripting, supporting SaaS solutions, Tableau, and/or Kronos Time Clock systems is highly beneficial.
• Strong desire to learn skills independently.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong time management skills.
• Previous experience with SQL or other comparable programming language.
• Ability to adapt well to changing requirements and deadlines.
• Ability to translate complex business processes into technical requirements.
• Ability to translate complex technical details into everyday language.
• Strong skills across the entire suite of Microsoft Office products.
• Skill Required / Desired Amount of Experience
• PeopleSoft HCM Payroll, Time & Labor modules Required 3 Years
• SQL Required 3 Years
• Additional PeopleSoft HCM modules such as Benefits, Absence Management, etc. Highly desired 1 Years
• PeopleSoft HCM to PeopleSoft Financials integration Highly desired 1 Years
• FTP/SFTP Desired 1 Years
• PeopleTools, PeopleCode, SQRs, App Engines Nice to have 1 Years
• PeopleSoft Test Framework Nice to have 1 Years
• Visual Basic, macros Nice to have 1 Years
• Tableau Nice to have 1 Years
• Kronos Nice to have 1 Years
For information and details on employment benefits offered with this position, please visit here . Should you have any questions/concerns, please contact our HR Department via our secure website .
California Pay Equity:
For information and details on pay equity laws in California, please visit the State of California Department of Industrial Relations' website here .