PeopleSoft HCM Payroll Principal Consultant
|Published||March 7, 2023|
Infosys is seeking a Oracle PeopleSoft HCM Principal Consultant with experience of carrying functional tasks in PeopleSoft HCM Implementation and support projects. The position will primarily be responsible for overseeing payroll business analyst team and responsible for daily updates and interaction with business users, addressing Tier 2 and Tier 3 tickets and facilitate Tax updates.
* Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Atlanta, GA or be willing to relocate to the area
* Bachelor's Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
* 11+ years of Information Technology experience
* Experience in PeopleSoft HCM functional role
* U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time
* Strong experience and process knowledge of PeopleSoft North America payroll
* At least experience of 2 projects in PeopleSoft HCM domain and experience of at least 2 implementation/Upgrade/support project of PeopleSoft applications (v9.2) Demonstrates strong proficiency across industry best practices for HCM and Payroll Domain
* Strong experience in handling PeopleSoft Functional work related to impact analysis, requirement gathering, configuration, development, testing and production rollout
* Experience in work allocation planning, work distribution and managing deliverable from a large sized team of business analysts, developers and system and security administrators
* Experience of working with Public Service organizations
* Expertise and responsible for providing consulting service to support all aspects of HCM systems implementation including business flow understanding and documenting using Visio and Microsoft tools, requirements gathering, performing Fit/Gap analysis, application design documentation.
* Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle. Knowledge of Agile practices and ability to implement the project in Agile mode
* Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
* Excellent communication / presentation / verbal and written communication skills.
* Should be able to drive customer discussions independently and act as trusted advisor for advising industry best practicians and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
* Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
The job may also entail sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Candidates should be able to effectively communicate by telephone, email, and face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over four decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Infosys is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, spouse of protected veteran, or disability.