|Published||January 18, 2023|
Peoplesoft HCM Functional Analyst
Job Category: Information Technology
Time Type: Full time
Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret
Employee Type: Regular
Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10%
Type of Travel: Local
Interested in steering your PeopleSoft career in a meaningful direction and into a long-term line of business where you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and work in an environment that is both collaborative and dynamic? Have you thought about joining an organization where you would be part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP lines of business, not where you are just an employee on one project assignment? CACI is looking for great people who are interested in working with other great people who want to make an impact with their work. We offer great pay and benefits, the ability to obtain new skills, and the opportunity to join a stable company that has a long-term history of growth over fifty years.
CACI is making a significant impact to the Army by developing and integrating the Army's Integrated Personnel and Pay System-Army (IPPS-A). IPPS-A is the Army's future Web-based Human Resources (HR) solution to provide integrated HR capabilities across all Army Components. IPPS-A is designed to alleviate the Army's current reliance on 45 stove-piped HR systems that do not efficiently share information with one another. As a result of its implementation, IPPS-A will provide a centralized resource for Soldiers, Leaders, and HR Professionals to better manage personnel and pay information. Join us to be a part of this exciting and monumental effort. Once complete, IPPS-A will be the largest integrated personnel and pay system in the world!
CACI is currently seeking a PeopleSoft HCM Functional Analyst for the IPPS-A program based in Crystal City, VA. The person we are seeking will provide expertise to ensure functional business requirements and process issues are resolved using comprehensive enterprise applications solutions. Work with senior managers to identify and solve functional area issues, design solutions, develop conceptual models, translate functional area requirements into technical requirements, and support design and implementation of enterprise application solutions (such as ERP). Provides future business strategies from a data or systems point of view. Analyze information system baseline and perform gap analysis between the baseline, user operational requirements, and the operating capability of products.
What you'll get to do:
* Elicit and document requirements and specifications from functional users and subject matter experts
* Translates customer requirements into a best fit within the application, and supports development of IPPS-A application, processes and documentation for the SDLC
* Develop and maintain standard systems requirement documents including but not limited to: business process workflows, Functional Requirements Documents; Requirement Traceability Matrix, and use cases
* Support application configuration and security setup as needed
* Implement complex enterprise system configurations and end to end development design
* Create business process models and identify business process improvements
* Review and comment on proposed functional/capability configuration for each of the product modules
* Evaluation and feedback on system and functional design documents, test plans and scenarios, and other associated artifacts
* Define test scenarios based on requirements; create test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities
* Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
* Apply HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures
Qualifications you'll bring:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or other technically relevant degree
* Versed in the design, implementation, test and deployment of PeopleSoft ERP HCM version 9.2
* 10+ years of experience implementing ERP solutions (including Workday, PeopleSoft, etc) with a minimum of five years of functional experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.x
* Functional experience with one or more of the following PeopleSoft modules: HR Core, Profile Management, Base Benefits, Benefits Administration, Time and Labor, Talent Acquisition/Recruiting, Workflow and Self Service
* Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment that supports a government agency
* Must have strong written, verbal, and listening skills
* Must have strong analytical skills and can demonstrate strong problem solving skills
* Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner and success working in Integrated Product Teams (IPTs)
* A Secret clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
Qualifications that are nice to have::
* Experience with PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
* ERP implementation experience in large scale projects
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
(Note: This position is representative of ongoing openings, and may not be available at time of application).
Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
As a federal contractor, CACI is subject to any federal vaccine mandates or other customer vaccination requirements. All new hires are required to report their vaccination status.