PeopleSoft HCM Consultant
|Published||March 14, 2023|
Role: Oracle PeopleSoft HCM Principal Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Fulltime / Permanent
Infosys is seeking a Oracle PeopleSoft HCM Principal Consultant with experience of carrying functional tasks in PeopleSoft HCM Implementation and support projects. The position will primarily be responsible for working in a Core HR and payroll business analyst team and responsible for daily updates and interaction with business users, addressing Tier 2 and Tier 3 tickets and facilitate payroll processing.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Atlanta, GA or be willing to relocate to the area
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 11+ years of Information Technology experience
- Experience in PeopleSoft HCM functional role
- Strong experience and process knowledge of PeopleSoft Core HR, North America payroll
- At least experience of 2 projects in PeopleSoft HCM domain and experience of at least 2 implementation/Upgrade/support project of PeopleSoft applications (v9.2) Demonstrates strong proficiency across industry best practices for HCM and Payroll Domain
- Strong experience in handling PeopleSoft Functional work related to impact analysis, requirement gathering, configuration, development, testing and production rollout
- Experience of working with Public Service organizations
- Expertise and responsible for providing consulting service to support all aspects of HCM systems implementation including business flow understanding and documenting using Visio and Microsoft tools, requirements gathering, performing Fit/Gap analysis, application design documentation.
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle. Knowledge of Agile practices and ability to implement the project in Agile mode
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Excellent communication / presentation / verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to drive customer discussions independently and act as trusted advisor for advising industry best practicians and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
- provided by Dice