Peoplesoft HCM Business Analyst
|Published||March 25, 2023|
Our government client is looking for an experienced PeopleSoft HCM Business Analyst on a hybrid 12+ months renewable contract role in Indianapolis, IN.
Position: PeopleSoft HCM Business Analyst
The PeopleSoft Payroll and Time & Labor Business Analyst has knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM, business process improvement, system requirements gathering, quality assurance testing, and data analytics. The ideal candidate should possess knowledge of PeopleSoft HCM applications focused on Payroll for North America and Time & Labor. Focus includes monitoring scheduled processes, system testing validation, and serving as subject matter expert (SME) for the movement of data between modules and systems to ensure accuracy.
• Serves as a techno-functional liaison between Payroll internal/external customers and technical developers to troubleshoot issues, create queries and reports, and implement system updates
• Ensures PeopleSoft applications have been appropriately updated and tested in coordination with stakeholders. This includes updates for taxes, PUM upgrades, year-end updates, W2 testing and reporting, etc. and identifying, developing, and executing test scripts along with verifying test results.
• Develops and oversees the design and implementation of application solutions to address business requirements under the broad guidance of the IT Applications Manager, IT Director, and agency management.
• Manages HCM supplier interfaces, including file receipt and transmission, establishment of connections, encryption & decryption, and archiving of files utilizing Go Anywhere software.
• Conducts data mining activities and develops reports as an aid in the implementation of data-driven decision-making processes.
Helps ensure application security and performance monitoring, evaluating and maintaining systems and procedures.
• PeopleSoft HCM experience in Payroll, Time & Labor, Absence Management, Core HR, Benefits modules, including aligning business requirements with technical functionality.
• Intermediate to expert level SQL knowledge
• Previous experience with PeopleSoft HCM system integration with PeopleSoft Financials.
• Previous experience automating processes and securely transmitting data via SFTP using command scripts, GoAnywhere, or other software.
• Knowledge of PeopleTools, PeopleCode, SQRs, App Engines, and SQL updates.
• Previous experience with PeopleSoft Test Framework, macros, Visual Basic, Oracle databases, automation scripting, supporting SaaS solutions, Tableau, and/or Kronos Time Clock systems is highly beneficial.
• Strong desire to learn skills independently
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong time management skills
• Previous experience with SQL or other comparable programming language
• Ability to adapt well to changing requirements and deadlines
• Ability to translate complex business processes into technical requirements
• Ability to translate complex technical details into everyday language
• Strong skills across the entire suite of Microsoft Office products
- 3 years of PeopleSoft HCM Payroll, Time & Labor modules Required.
- 3 years of SQL Required.
- 1 year of Additional PeopleSoft HCM modules such as Benefits, Absence Management, etc. Highly desired.
- 1 year of PeopleSoft HCM to PeopleSoft Financials integration Highly desired
- 1 year of FTP/SFTP Desired.
- 1 year of PeopleTools, PeopleCode, SQRs, App Engines Nice to have.
- 1 year of PeopleSoft Test Framework Nice to have.
- 1 year of Visual Basic, macros Nice to have.
- 1 year of Tableau Nice to have.
- 1 year of Kronos Nice to have.
Vector Consulting, Inc., (Headquartered in Atlanta) is an IT Talent Acquisition Solutions firm committed to delivering results. Since our founding in 1990, we have been partnering with our customers, understanding their business, and developing solutions with a commitment to quality, reliability and value. Our continuing growth has been and continues to be built around successful relationships that are based on our organization's operating philosophy and commitment to ** People, Partnerships, Purpose and Performance - THE VECTOR WAY
www.vectorconsulting.com “Celebrating 30 years of service.”
- provided by Dice