PeopleSoft HCM Architect – HBITS-03-12100 – No Remote – Local candidates
|Published||June 16, 2022|
PeopleSoft HCM Architect - HBITS-03-12100 - No Remote - Local candidates
Location: Albany, NY,12240
Agency : Information Technology Services (ITS)
Project: PRJ0012518 - HRMS Project
Detailed Job Description: Provide Infrastructure/PeopleSoft Administration support for current PeopleSoft Applications and assist with the design and implement solutions for the Human Resource Management System Project (HRMS).
Job Description :
- 84 Months of experience as a team lead/architect working with Oracle PeopleSoft systems and contributing to customization, architecture, infrastructure, middleware, and application development.
- 84 months experience in Oracle’s PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 or higher Administration, duties include troubleshooting installation, configuration, tuning, upgrade/patching, maintaining process scheduler, web domains, Application domains, monitor batch jobs and perform code migrations in a Unix environment.
- 60 Months experience utilizing PeopleSoft PeopleTools 8.5 or higher, including troubleshooting, installation, upgrading, patching, tuning/configuration.
- 60 Months experience with WebLogic and Tuxedo including troubleshooting, installation, configuration, upgrading, and high availability (HA).
- 36 Months experience utilizing Oracle PeopleSoft to integrate with other 3rd party systems, including Integration Broker, SFTP and Managed file transfer (MFT).
- 60 Months experience providing Oracle PeopleSoft Database Administration activities including troubleshooting, tuning and optimization.
- 12 Months experience administering databases on Oracle ExaData.
- 36 Months experience SQL and Unix shell scripting, creating, modifying and debugging in any of the following Unix shells: bash, korn, bourne.
- 24 Months experience supporting the activities related to PeopleSoft integration Single Sign-on and Multi-factor authentication.
- 24 Months experience supporting Disaster Recovery testing and execution activities.
Disclaimer: i-Link Solutions Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. We especially invite women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability.
- provided by Dice