|February 2, 2024
|Los Angeles, CA
PeopleSoft HCM Analyst
Our direct client currently has an opening for a 6-month contract PeopleSoft HCM Analyst
The expected duration is with the option to convert to direct hire with our client.
W2 only - local candidates only - the work location is in downtown Los Angeles, CA
Self-relocation for the right candidate is an option.
This is a 44/36 with every other Friday off that starts as early as 7:00am - 4:30pm.
Please note this position requires the successful completion of a background check, drug screen, and employment and education verification prior to starting work.
We're looking for someone who's professional, organized, strong written/verbal communication and who's technical functional and can provide expertise for HR. The position will be reporting to the HRIS Manager.
The successful candidate will be a Business Analysis (SME) for our PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 modules applications and collaborate with IT Developers, Stakeholders, and various SME to implement changes. Must have work experience will include - Workforce Admin, Benefits Admin, Fluid Employee, Manager Self Services and PeopleSoft reporting tools.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in a related field, and (6) yrs. of relevant experience.
• PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 and PeopleSoft reporting tools.
• Technical Functional
• Must Maintain confidentiality
• Workforce Admin, Benefits Admin, Fluid Employee and Manager Self Services.
• Personable, Flexible, Multitask and Handles pressure well.
• Professional, organized with strong written and verbal communication skills a must.
• Valid CA driver license.
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please reply with a Word version of your updated resume.
Include a note about any CalPERS experience - Y/N
Please put JPC - 6911 in the subject line.
No Sponsorship / W2 Only / No third-party candidates considered for this position.
Local candidates are encouraged to apply.