|Published||September 21, 2022|
This Systems Analyst contractor position is part of a PeopleSoft HCM ERP upgrade team for CAPPS HCM Consolidated Application Control Environment (CACE) Project. This position will perform Systems Analyst/Business Analyst/Product Owner duties that include requirement gathering, analysis, conducting fit/gap sessions, creating functional specifications, testing, and training. Also work closely with the project manager, technical team, and the business SMEs ensuring prioritizing work and delivering work product according to the project schedule. Some on-call support may be required depending on the project phase..
CANDIDATE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS(Required):
- Experienced Peoplesoft HCM Business Analyst/Product Owner actively involved in complex implementations and upgrades.
- Experience in gathering requirements, conducting fit/gap sessions, performing system configuration, documenting business processes, developing functional specifications, creating test scripts, conduct testing, and developing training materials.
- Experience with Peoplesoft 9.2 HCM Modules including Core HR, Commitment Accounting, Benefits, Payroll, Time & Labor, Employee and Manager Self-Service, Enterprise Learning Management (ELM).
- Experience as a PeopleSoft functional module lead for large PeopleSoft implementation.
- Experience designing, configuring, and testing PeopleSoft Approval Workflow Engine (AWE) workflow approvals, version 9.1 or higher.
- Experience working with Peoplesoft 9.2 image upgrade project.
- Meeting facilitation skills for conducting project related work sessions and other meetings
- Public sector experience (Federal, State, or Local Government).
- State of Texas Centralized Accounting and Payroll/Personnel System (CAPPS) HCM experience
- Ability to set and meet functional team deadlines while maintaining an even disposition under pressure
- Communication, analytical and interpersonal skills at all levels of an organization.
- Good teamwork skills, and ability to collaborate with other functional and technical staff on the project.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively on diverse teams
- Working SCRUM framework and SCRUM team
- provided by Dice