|Published||January 14, 2023|
Leidos is seeking a PeopleSoft Functional Analyst for one of our Application Services contracts. Candidates should be highly skilled and able to provide complex administration tasks. Candidates may work individually or as a key member of a senior leadership team. This position may oversee and monitor performance across several disciplines, and when required, takes steps to resolve issues. Provides expert guidance and direction to Government and Vendor senior level technicians and managers. Directs multiple contractor and subcontractors teams through to project completion.
Work location is somewhat negotiable. Work can be done in either Herndon, VA or Maryland Square, MD.
- As a PeopleSoft Analyst you will perform business process analysis, developing technology solutions to complex or unusual problems relating to Human Resources Management • Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Coordinate the collection and preparation of requirements for major modules and serve as a liaison between the development team and the customer ensuring system needs are being met.
- Lead PeopleSoft solution design to ensure business needs are met.
- Possess leadership qualities; demonstrate good judgment, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and strong organizational and analytical skill • Must possess excellent communication skills • Must have the ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Ability to create complex queries and reports
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications.
- Specific Work Experience with the following:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
- Ability to effectively present information.
- Experience leading requirements gathering and Fit-gap sessions
- Proficient with PeopleSoft Human Capital Management System (HCM)
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to solve problems involving several options.
- Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Decisions made with thorough understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve results and deadlines.
- Ability to provide Level of Effort (LOE) details for potential functional analyst efforts
- Working with business users to test Oracle PeopleSoft application components
- Planning and executing data conversion activities (e.g., test data) and configuration
- TS/SCI with CI Poly is required.
- Education: Bachelors degree in a field applicable to the position, with 6+ years of related experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
Contractual duties may include:
- Generally recognized as a leader in the industry in their area of expertise; sought out by others in the area of expertise for advice and guidance
- Provide expert support, analysis, research, and advice into exceptionally complex problems, and processes relating to the subject matter
- Serve as technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation and alternatives. Expertise is in a particular area of Information Technology (e.g., Cybersecurity, Information Systems Architecture, Telecommunications Systems Design, Architecture, Implementation, Information Systems Integration, Software Development Methodologies, Security Engineering, Communications and Network Systems Management).
- Perform highly specialized and technical tasks associated with the most current and cutting-edge technologies
- May serve as a technical consultant to a project or a number projects dealing with area of technical expertise
- Coordinate with contract management and Government personnel to ensure the problems have been properly defined and the solutions satisfy customer needs
Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.