|Published||May 25, 2023|
WASHINGTON D C / DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA / USA (Hybrid)
- Fluid experience
- Web services REST API strong exposure
- PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 Development Experience
- Knowledge of Web Service (REST APIs, OAuth)
- Upgrade work experience (drop zone and other features)
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Should know to invoke Java classes from Peoplesoft.
- Should know to invoke different App classes from one App class in Peoplesoft.
- Create/setup a webservice using all the objects (like nodes, etc..) of Integration broker.
- Enabling security of a service
- Integration Broker creating all the requisite objects for setting up Web Services and troubleshooting issues.
- Understanding of Library Application Engine
- Knowledge in designing Interfaces with Application Engine
- Knowledge of component Interface with example.
- Knowledge in designing an application to use Component Interface
- Experience writing and optimizing SQL queries (especially Oracle specific syntax)
- Functional knowledge of below PeopleSoft FSCM modules
- AP - Payment Dispatch using Financial Gateway.
- AP - Posting and cancelling of vouchers.
- Treasury - Reconciliation process and setup.
- GL - How to get the accounting entries created for sub systems.
- GL - Journal Generator setup.
- Experience working on PeopleSoft integration with Concur and ARIBA
- Agile methodology experience
- Good communication skills as the candidate will have to work directly with customer team.
Diverse Lynx LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment without any discrimination. All applicants will be evaluated solely on the basis of their ability, competence and their proven capability to perform the functions outlined in the corresponding role. We promote and support a diverse workforce across all levels in the company.