PeopleSoft Financials Functional Analyst
|Published||May 21, 2023|
|Location||New York, NY|
Kforce is working with a world class integrated academic medical center in search of a PeopleSoft Functional Analyst to join to their team in NYC. This position is full time and hybrid on-site one day a week in midtown.
In this role, the PeopleSoft Financials Functional Analyst will be providing advanced expertise in a complex professional discipline - mentors less-experienced staff with responsibility for their technical/analytical development. This position serves as the Corporate Systems representative to support Corporate Systems automation as well as the functional and technical expert to support the PeopleSoft Financial and Supply Chain user community. The PeopleSoft Financials Functional Analyst will work with developers and corporate business process owners to collect user requirements and translate them into well engineered, tested, and deployed business application systems. This individual is the conduit between the customer community and the software development team through which requirements flow. They will develop requirements specifications according to standard templates, using natural language.
- Review, analyze, and refine business requests and ad hoc requirements, formulating system solutions to parallel overall business strategies
- Develop moderate to complex PeopleSoft queries from applications for operations or management users
- Support Release Management and Change Control processes along with other Organizations Compliance Initiatives
- Function as a liaison between IT departments and business to ensure effective delivery of system changes
- Review and provide input on IT functional specification doc related to assigned PeopleSoft Finance projects/Enhancements
- Translate customers needs into business requirement documents that can be presented to business customers, development teams, and third-party vendors