|Published||March 9, 2023|
Job Title: PeopleSoft Financial and Supply Chain App Developer
Contract: 9 months
Location: Topeka, KS (Remote)
- Interface with users to determine the requirements for development/ modification to the PeopleSoft Finance and Supply Chain modules.
- Support the design, development, and implementation of application modifications.
- Lead testing and debugging efforts to ensure a smooth implementation.
- Develop and maintain documentation of modifications made to the PeopleSoft systems, related integrations, and batch jobs.
- Work directly with business support users to gather information on business requirements as well as diagnosis of defects.
- Follows policies and procedures to ensure corporate data security and change control.
- Communicates effectively with all levels of employees, both technical and non-technical.
- Establishes cooperative relationships with departments.
- Consistently uses courtesy while providing application support to end users.
- Fluent understanding of the PeopleSoft Financial and Supply Chain application’s functionality as well as the technical structures with which the application is built on.
- Experience with version 9.2 of PeopleSoft and PeopleTools 8.54 or higher is required.
- Experience with the PeopleSoft HR application is an added bonus.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related field
- 6 years of applications programming experience.