|Location||Altamonte Springs, FL|
|Date Posted||November 11, 2021|
Location Address: Altamonte Springs, FL
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Corporate
- Great benefits
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Career growth and advancement potential
- Full-Time, Monday – Friday
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Responsible for working the iSynergy Finance Reporting team to fulfill the reporting needs of the different user groups
- Adherence to the governance model for PeopleSoft trees and reports
- Adherence to the prioritization and timelines set by the iSynergy Finance Reporting leadership
- Analyze the requirements for the new requests and perform Fit-Gap analysis
- Work with the functional team for creating functional specifications
- Assist in developing the technical design documents for the new nVision and BI Publisher report requests
- Assist in development of new reports in conformance with the functional/technical design documents
- Modification of the existing reports to meet the end user requirements
- Assist end-user to perform the user acceptance testing
- Co-ordinate with admin teams for promoting the reports and related code changes to test and production environments
- Responsible for configuration and maintenance of the PeopleSoft trees, nVision and BI publisher reports
- Collaborate with the AIT reporting team for design, development, security and maintenance of OBIEE, Qlik and Essbase reports
- Responsible for providing extended support for reporting needs during month-end and Period-end close process
- Assists in ensuring the integrity, security, effectiveness and efficiency of the ERP and BI reporting
- Identifying process improvement opportunities to achieve efficiency gains and reducing the recurring maintenance efforts of the reports and related components
- Assists in production support activities for the reporting track including incident management, troubleshooting issues, root cause analysis, problem management and enhancements
- Responsible for ensuring adherence to the established and agreed upon service level agreements with the business
- Has a clear vision of the project deliverable and ensure strict adherence to the envisioned plan within defined timelines.
- Assists in creation and maintenance project plans, status reports, and checklists.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree technical field; or equivalent experience
- 3-4 years of experience in related field
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Proficient in PeopleSoft trees and reporting tools including PS Query, nVision, and BI Publisher
- Experience on PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 is preferred.
- Demonstrate a conceptual understanding of data flow and integrations between PeopleSoft and reporting tools including DRM, OBIEE, Qlik, Microsoft Power BI and Essbase
- Demonstrate an understanding in at least one of the PeopleSoft GL, AP, Treasury, AM and PC modules
- Demonstrates knowledge of accounting principles and has an understanding of business processes including applications, technology and business process to anticipate, assess and define potential needs.
- Ability to be Self-Motived, flexible, disciplined, a quick learner, team builder, and motivator
The iSynergy Reporting Analyst has a background in the entire Accounting/Finance process with a focus on reporting and is responsible for assisting in the design, build, implementation, training, evaluation, testing and maintenance of nVision, BI Publisher, OBIEE, Qlik and Essbase reports. Assists in identifying process improvements to improve ERP and BI reporting for the most effective use of money, materials, equipment, and people. Assists in ensuring the integrity, security, effectiveness and efficiency of the ERP and BI Reports. Responsible for assisting in developing new reports and supporting existing reports within the agreed scope, quality, effort, resources, risks, timeframe, contractual framework and customer satisfaction.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.