|Published||June 26, 2022|
3-6 Month Contract to Hire
ICS is working with a Fortune 25 Company to find 4 PeopleSoft Developers.
* Provides technical design, development and support for the PeopleSoft Production systems
* Perform all aspects of development life cycle including design, development, unit testing and documentation
* Troubleshoot and resolve production-related issues as they arise
* Work with and assist sprint team and UAT with test cases and testing
* Create, troubleshoot, and perform tuning on complex SQL, and PL/SQL queries
* Enhance application code to improve the performance of searches and application performance in general
* Impalement / Enhance integrations between PeopleSoft and third-party systems
* Develop new screens and modify existing screens
* Implement/Enhance batch jobs
* Perform Test driven and behavior driven development
* Responsibility over the design, development, and delivery of various PeopleSoft application development components, including reports, interfaces, conversions, and implementation of custom solutions.
* Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses, and presents options and recommendations to obtain desired results.
* Create, update, and edit functional and technical design specifications and solutions to satisfy project requirements
* Participate in code and design reviews and technical presentations to cross functional staff
* Develops advanced technological ideas and guides development into a final product.
* Assists and works under minimal supervision in layouts, product support, devices, methods, or procedures
* Provides daily supervision and direction to the technical staff.
* Responsible for managing client relationships within context of the individual role.
* Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple, dynamic priorities.
* Effective communication skills and demonstrated experience working in a team-oriented environment
* 5+ years of overall technical experience in system design, project development and production support of large applications/systems.
* 4+ years of PeopleSoft experience with a minimum of 3 years of technical experience with PeopleTools 8.57 or above
* Proven track record of successful implementation of all project life cycle stages from requirements gathering through implementation and enhancements.
* Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL, and XML and encryption technologies.