|Published||May 21, 2023|
DescriptionSAIC has an opportunity for a PeopleSoft Developer to join a team of professionals providing enterprise transformation support to OPNAV N1 (MyNavy HR) systems. Scope of work will include subject matter expert guidance for enterprise architecture and Portfolio Management of legacy system refinement, sustainment and transformation. Role allows for a hybrid remote schedule and would report onsite in the Arlington, Virginia area as needed depending on the team schedule and project activities. Subject to change.This position is contingent upon award - anticipated in Spring 2024.
- Design and validate end-to-end PeopleSoft solutions using PeopleSoft App designer, PeopleCode, HCM, and Financial modules.
- Automate business processes using PeopleSoft automation tools, and data ingestion using ETL tools.
- Build integrations between PeopleSoft and external legacy applications using PeopleSoft component interface, REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On, etc.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
- Define and adhere to coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve authoritative data issues between legacy and transformation systems
- Coordinate with Business Analyst to understand client business needs and requirements
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience; may accept additional experience in lieu of degree
- Demonstrated experience utilizing source control on a PeopleSoft project
- Demonstrated experience with PeopleSoft administration and development
- Demonstrated experience with advanced PeopleSoft tools and techniques (e.g. PeopleSoft workflow, PUM tools, Component Interface, role based security, SOAP and REST APIs, JSON, and SQL)
- Demonstrated experience developing robust unit tests and ensuring code coverage within PeopleSoft
- Demonstrated experience using PeopleSoft’s standard development tooling
- Demonstrated experience with Section 508 accessibility requirements and experience developing and testing conformant interfaces
- Active PeopleSoft HCM, or developer certifications preferred
- Working knowledge of Navy RMF, ATO, and STIGs preferred
- Experience working with DC2HS hosted AWS GovCloud instances preferredRequired Clearance:
- US Citizenship
- Ability to obtain Secret clearance
- Active Secret clearance preferred.
SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.