|Published||May 6, 2023|
SOSi is currently seeking an experienced PeopleSoft Developer/Analyst to join our team in Charleston, SC. The PeopleSoft Developer/Analyst position provides functional and technical direction for our customer's PeopleSoft 9.2 Federal Payroll/HR/Benefits program. Responsibilities include requirements, fit gap, design, development, testing and support related activities.
Essential Job Duties
- Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing.
- Research questions involving functionality of PeopleSoft.
- Translates customer requirements into a best fit within the PeopleSoft application and develops processes and documentation that support the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Provide Production Support and work with business and technical teams to identify and resolve defects while following a structured issue resolution methodology.
- Serve as developer and analyst to provide solutions using either using delivered PeopleSoft functionalities, modified delivered functionalities, and/or develop bolt-on customizations.
- Formulates management reports, summarizes findings and creates customer communications.
- Time and Labor Development / Customization Implementation
- Time and Labor Rules / Rule Template Development
- Absence Management
- Approval Workflows (custom)
- Fluid Interface / Framework Development (PeopleTools 8.58)
- Time and Labor WorkCenter / Dashboard development
- Time and Labor Report Development
- Ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. government Secret security clearance
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related field. Experience may substitute for Degree.
- Seven years of experience with PeopleSoft Release 9.x Payroll/HR/Benefits.
- Requires knowledge of PeopleTools including SQR, App Designer, BI Publisher, PeopleCode and Application Engineer
- Expert level knowledge of PeopleTools including SQR, Application Designer, PeopleCode. Application Engine, Component Interface, COBOL, BI Publisher and Query.
- Experience with the analysis and implementation of Oracle PUMs and Tax updates
- Functional and Technical understanding of key processes in PeopleSoft Time and Attendance Module, Payroll/HR/Benefits and Accounting.
- Experience with Federal Payroll and HR is desired.
- Strong communication skills in both written and verbal forms.
- Must be a team player and be able to adjust to a dynamic working environment.
- Experience with Federal Payroll desired.
- Fluency in a foreign language is desirable, but not required.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Currently hybrid Telework subject to returning to on-site location at government facility in Charleston, SC
SOSi is an equal employment opportunity employer and affirmative action employer. All interested individuals will receive consideration and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance diversity and inclusion of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.