|Published||March 19, 2023|
Title: PeopleSoft Consultant
Location: Morristown, NJ
Note: Onsite from day 1
- 10+ years of experience on PeopleSoft FSCM applications, which includes Analysis, Development, Implementation, Testing, Post implementation support.
- Good experience in People Tools (8.5X) (Application Designer, PeopleSoft Query, People Code, Component Interface, File layout) and reporting Tools.
- Working Knowledge on PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 modules for Finance track (BI, AR, GL, AM, Treasury, Commitment control) and Procure to Pay track (REQ, PO, AP, and INV).
- Additional Knowledge on PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 modules for e-Supplier connection, e-Billing, Maintenance management, Projects, Timesheets, Expenses modules is preferred
- Prior experience of working as Onsite lead for PeopleSoft FSCM projects and synergize with the offshore team for delivery.
- Should be able to coordinate resolution for critical issues involving multiple application team to get the issues resolved for PeopleSoft.
- Should be able to work independently with end users\ Business track leads to come up with a business process change and engage via workshops\ sessions to get it approved and implemented.
- Hands on experience on Application Engine, integrations, customizations, reporting
- Root cause analysis of recurring issues and provide permanent fix, and, work on IT driven enhancements for reducing tickets volume.
- Perform monthly analysis of incoming tickets and take required action for performing RCAs and suggest process improvements, user trainings etc for reducing incoming ticket volume.
- Propose process simplification ideas to leverage PeopleSoft out of box functionalities and reduce customizations.
- Propose enhancements for reducing incoming tickets
- Should have been part of support projects resolving production issues under a SLA guided environment.
- Hands on experience in Integration tools like Integration Broker, Component Interface, File layout.
- Hands on experience on Customized and developed various Reports using BI Publisher, SQR and PS Query, Crystal reports.
- Hands on experience on Trouble shooting of production support issues around Application engine process failures, SQR failures, integration issues, error in people code and providing permanent resolution for the same.
- Prior experience with tools and PUM image upgrades.
- Exposure to PIA (Pure Internet Architecture).
- Understanding requirement and provide technical solutions
- Adher to the timeline and focus on delivery with good quality
- Good communication skill and ready to explore and learn new skills
- Working knowledge on creation of User Profiles, Roles and Permission lists and row level security setups.
- Having a strong working knowledge on SQL queries and PS Queries.
- Having a strong understanding of standard development methodologies (Systems Development Life-cycle) in both maintenance and implementation organizations;
- Good communication, analytical skills, quick learner and process-oriented, with a high customer orientation.
- Self-motivated team player willing to accept exciting new challenges.
Thanks & Regards,
Burra Teja | Recruiter | Email:
- provided by Dice