|Published||September 9, 2023|
Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Denken Solutions, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details at .
Title: Peoplesoft Business Analyst
Duration: Full Time
Job Opening Summary:
- This position requires gathering information from several sources and analyzing and summarizing the information to draw conclusions and make decisions. Policies and knowledge of procedural framework are used with considerable discretion. The employee must assimilate customer requirements, utilize standard IS methodologies and gather information from various sources when designing solutions for business needs for projects with a defined scope. This position is largely self-directed, working within a general framework established by management. Primary responsibility will be to provide production support for PeopleSoft Financials/Supply Chain customers. Support will involve maintenance, troubleshooting, and development of application modules and interfaces. The position requires strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to work with business functional users to comprehend business requirements for system development and modifications.
- Use of PeopleTools and other PeopleSoft development tools to perform enhancements, fixes, and customizations to our PeopleSoft application, provide production support and develop reports for end users. The employee will directly work with end users to understand requirements in order to design technical solutions that are in line with business needs while staying consistent with the application architecture.
Job Opening Qualifications:
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred or an AA or AS and one year of relevant work experience in PeopleSoft strategic sourcing, e-procurement, project costing, inventory, purchasing, accounts payable, general ledger, asset management, and account receivables applications. Examples of relevant work experience are skills such as project management, programming/coding, and IT system implementation coordination.
- Requires working knowledge of the information technology field, which can be immediately applied to the Client's health environment with minimal orientation and training.
- Applicants within six months of meeting the minimum education/experience requirement may be considered for trainee status.
- Oracle/PeopleTools Certified Expert" certification is a must for this job. More information can be found here:
At our organization, we take our mission and values to heart! We are on a mission to offer more and better jobs all over the world! Our goal is to care for you while you care for our clients and get you paid the highest pay possible. All our associates working with us are expected to embrace our RACE values: R - Results Matter, A- Approachable, C - Care, and E - Emergency i.e. work with a sense of urgency.
For more relevant job opportunities please visit our website: