|November 30, 2023
PeopleSoft Application Specialist Job Category: Information Technology Time Type: Full time Minimum Clearance Required to Start: Secret Employee Type: Regular Percentage of Travel Required: Up to 10% Type of Travel: Local What You'll Get to Do: CACI is supporting the development of a Human Capital Management solution for a Government Agency in the Intelligence community. The new solution is a large-scale integration phased over multiple years which will consolidate and eliminate over 100 legacy systems. CACI is seeking a PeopleSoft Application Specialist in the Chantilly, VA area.
An experienced PeopleSoft Payroll Application Specialists will assist in the initial installation, configuration, and deployment of a new PeopleSoft HCM implementation. More About the Role: * Work collaboratively with customers, business analysts, system testers, and end-users in a fast-paced, agile environment.
* Design, document, and implement system configurations for delivered PeopleSoft HCM modules.
* Design, document, and/or develop custom functionality to extend PeopleSoft capability. You'll Bring These Qualifications: * Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
* Minimum 3 years of experience (multiple experience levels available).
* Experience configuring or developing PeopleSoft Payroll implementations.
* Active/Current minimum secret clearance with the ability to obtain at TS/SCI with poly clearance. These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have: * Experience developing new PeopleSoft functionality or extending PeopleSoft functionality using PeopleTools and PeopleCode.
* Experience designing and implementing security models to control Role, Row, and Tree based accesses within a large application.
* Experience developing web services, component interfaces, or other system integrations.
* Experience with data conversion and migration. What We Can Offer You: - We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 60 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success. Company Overview: At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected characteristic.