|Published||September 17, 2022|
If you have interest in this position please send resume in word with contact number and hourly rate.
- #1 Peoplesoft Application Administrator/Upgrader (#11218553)
Pay Range: DOE Recruiter will discuss
Position Type: Contract
Job Location: Athens, GA
Duration: 4 months
Client: State of GA
Interview Type: 1st Phone and then In Person
- 5+ years of Oracle/Peoplesoft administrator/upgrader consultant experience.
- Proficiency in Oracle 12c RDBMS
- Experience with PeopleTools 8.55.x & 8.56.x
- Proficiency with Oracle Peoplesoft upgrade methodologies and toolsets including Peoplesoft Change Assistant, PeopleSoft Upgrade Assistant and PeopleSoft Update Manager.
- Experience applying patches, fixes, bundles, updates, and application upgrades.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Update Manager and Peoplesoft Image for 9.2 applications.
- Expertise with Application Designer, Data Mover and Change Assistant setup for upgrade and applying patches.
- Competence in Peoplesoft Financials 9.2 and HRMS System and associated integrated systems.
- Experience with RedHat Linux 7.5.
- Collaborate with the technical, project & functional teams (project manager, technical manager, DBAs, PS administrators).
- Support implementation team on current issues.
- Ability to solve complex technical problems related to database, application and web server setup and configuration.
- BS or MS in Computer Science preferred.
- Strong problem solving experience.
- Excellent verbal skills, including conducting meetings and advising project team on technical issues.
- Assist in planning production roll-out and deployment related activities.
- Create and maintain thorough documentation and standards.
- Create and maintain thorough and complete technical documentation for the PS Financials technical implementation.
- Work with onsite and off-site teams to support Peoplesoft Financials environments..
The project will require time on-site at theAthens GA project location.