|Published||March 23, 2023|
SAIC has an opportunity for a PeopleSoft Administrator to join a team of professionals providing enterprise transformation support to OPNAV N1 (MyNavy HR) systems. Scope of work will include subject matter expert guidance for enterprise architecture and Portfolio Management of legacy system refinement, sustainment and transformation.
Role allows for a hybrid remote schedule and would report onsite in the Arlington, Virginia area as needed depending on the team schedule and project activities. Subject to change.
This position is contingent upon award - anticipated in Spring 2024.
• Design and validate end-to-end PeopleSoft HCM solutions
• Define and manage configuration control SOPs for both new functionality requests and environment management
• Define and maintain system documentation for PeopleSoft, its integrations, and ongoing enhancements/updates
• Define and Manage PeopleSoft user access, security, roles, and profiles
• Define and Manage system maintenance SOPs, including security reviews, release updates, health check, and optimizer
• Build integrations between PeopleSoft and external legacy applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On, etc.
• Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
• Ability to effectively troubleshoot and resolve authoritative data issues between legacy and transformation systems
• Coordinate with Business Analyst to understand client business needs and requirements