|Published||March 23, 2023|
|Location||Fort Meade, MD|
The Squires Group has an excellent contract opportunity for a PeopleSoft Admin near Fort Meade, MD. Work with a team of dynamic PeopleSoft experts on a major PeopleSoft Applications Federal Financials/Supply Chain effort, where you will be responsible for the migration of code between PeopleSoft environments. Consultants interested in this position must be eager to expand their PeopleSoft expertise and willing to do what it takes, to multi-task, and work as part of a collaborative team.
Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold an Active TS/SCI with Fullscope Poly.
- Work ServiceNow ticket queue, communicating issues and troubleshooting with the internal team members
- Plan and monitor assistance to users in accessing and using business systems
- Configuration maintenance
- Monitoring process schedulers
- 3+ years of experience with the following:
- Analyzing issues with SQRs, PeopleCode, Application Engine, process schedulers, application servers, application messaging/ integration broker, and web servers
- Performing PeopleSoft environment refresh procedures, system monitoring and maintenance, troubleshooting of PeopleSoft process schedulers
- PeopleSoft System Administrator managing a PeopleSoft environment
- Migrating PeopleSoft projects between PeopleSoft environments
- PeopleSoft Application and People Tools upgrades
- Keeping system documentation up to date
- Oracle 12c or higher experience with a strong understanding of RDBMS and SQL skills
- Experience applying People Tools and PeopleSoft application patches/fixes, PUM
- Experience with PeopleSoft 9.2 PIA
- Strong understanding/knowledge of PeopleSoft Internet Architecture including security components, specifically in an Oracle Linux and WebLogic hosting environment
- PKI experience
- Security+ Certification is required within six months of joining team
- Per our Federal Government Contract, candidates must hold an Active TS/SCI with FS Poly
4 Reasons to Join The Squires Group, Inc.:1. Our Commitment to You - We offer competitive pay, multi-year projects, and a list of exciting clients2. Work-Life Balance - We work hard, we work smart and have quality time for family and "life." 3. Golden Rule - We treat our consultants the way we want to be treated: with integrity, professionalism, and trust.4. We Care About You – We help you meet your career goals and continuously support your efforts in the field.
Check out our Referral Program!The Squires Group will pay you up to $3000 for every qualified professional that you refer and we place. If you see a position posted by The Squires Group and know the perfect person for the job, please send us your referral. For more information, go to https://bit.ly/squiresreferral.
The Squires Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.