Oracle PeopleSoft HCM Principal Consultant
|Published||March 13, 2023|
Greetings from Bravens INC.
Hope this email finds you in good health.
Please find below job description and if available & interested please share updated resume with details.
Role: Oracle PeopleSoft HCM Principal Consultants & Sr. BAs
Location: Atlanta, GA (Onsite)
No of Positions: 5
Compensation: Base Salary + Benefits + Relocation Allowance
Client is seeking a Oracle PeopleSoft HCM Principal Consultant with experience of carrying functional tasks in PeopleSoft HCM Implementation and support projects. The position will primarily be responsible for leading a payroll and distribution business analyst team and responsible for daily updates and interaction with business users, addressing Tier 2 and Tier 3 tickets and facilitate payroll processing.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Atlanta, GA or be willing to relocate to the area
- Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent, will consider work experience in lieu of a degree
- 11+ years of Information Technology experience
- Experience in PeopleSoft HCM functional role
- Strong experience and process knowledge of PeopleSoft North America payroll, Time and Labor and Payroll distribution function
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Residency required, we are not able to sponsor at this time
- At least experience of 2 projects in PeopleSoft HCM domain and experience of at least 2 implementation/Upgrade/support project of PeopleSoft applications (v9.2) Demonstrates strong proficiency across industry best practices for HCM and Payroll Domain
- Strong experience in handling PeopleSoft Functional work related to impact analysis, requirement gathering, configuration, development, testing and production rollout
- Experience in work allocation planning, work distribution and managing deliverable from a large sized team of business analysts, developers and system and security administrators
- Experience of working with Public Service organizations
- Expertise and responsible for providing consulting service to support all aspects of HCM systems implementation including business flow understanding and documenting using Visio and Microsoft tools, requirements gathering, performing Fit/Gap analysis, application design documentation.
- Knowledge and experience with full SDLC lifecycle. Knowledge of Agile practices and ability to implement the project in Agile mode
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Excellent communication / presentation / verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to drive customer discussions independently and act as trusted advisor for advising industry best practicians and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Ability to communicate complex technology solutions to diverse teams namely, technical, business and management teams
Thanks & Regards,
Prafful Pahadi | Team Lead - CRM
[An E-Verified Company] | [Certified National Women’s Business Enterprise]
14900 Conference Center Dr., Suite 500, Chantilly, VA 20151.
(Direct Number: +1- / | (Ext: 627) | | Fax: |
Email ID : Website:
- provided by Dice