|Date Posted||October 13, 2021|
Monitor, support and maintain Application Servers, Web Servers and Process Schedulers. Research and resolve PeopleSoft application and PeopleTools issues, performance tuning, obtain patches from Oracle and apply patches, and migrate code. Perform PeopleSoft environment refresh procedures, performance tuning, system monitoring and maintenance. Troubleshoot PeopleSoft application servers, process schedulers and web servers that are hosted on Unix and Windows Servers and troubleshoot issues related to PeopleSoft Integration Broker. Migrate PeopleSoft projects, SQR, and nVision reports between PeopleSoft Environments.
Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Computer Engineering AND Three (3) years of experience as a PeopleSoft Database Administrator or Sr. Systems Engineer. Employer will also accept a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Computer Engineering AND five (5) years of experience as a PeopleSoft Database Administrator or Sr. Systems Engineer.
Applicants must also have three (3) years of experience with the following:
- Subject Matter Expert in infrastructure design, build, installation and People Tools, Application and PUM Image Upgrade projects.
- Deploying application Images using native OS Deployment Kits (DPK's) on Windows and Linux servers.
- Applying People Tools Patches, Oracle Quarterly CPU's, WebLogic PSU and Tuxedo rolling patches to avoid security risks.
- Configuring PeopleSoft Update Manager (PUM) to apply application Bug fixes and PeopleSoft Release Patchset (PRP) patches to resolve issues.
- Configuring Integration Broker using SOAP and REST based web services between PeopleSoft and external vendors.
- Performing administration of STAT for change management and object migrations.
- Providing subject matter expertise with Disaster Recovery programs and recovery strategies for mission critical enterprise systems.
- Deploying and configuring Elastic search using DPK and setup cluster for search framework and making it available for end users to search queries in real-time.
- Automating day-to-day operational and application maintenance status using Windows Batch and Unix Shell Scripting.
- Coordinating PCI vulnerability Web/App scans, identifying and remediating high risk vulnerabilities that are critical for the PeopleSoft systems.
- Performance tuning, capacity planning and proactive monitoring of applications for high-availability.
- Performing PeopleSoft environment and Security refreshes and automate/streamline refresh process.