|Published||November 8, 2022|
Title:: ERP Application Analyst L3 - Financial Systems or Peoplesoft System Analyst L3
Client is okay to accept Candidates who are okay to relocate, and relocation assistance would be provided.
Job Opening Summary
This position requires gathering information from several sources, analyzing and summarizing the information to draw conclusions and make decisions. Policies and knowledge of procedural framework are used with considerable discretion. The employee must assimilate customer requirements, utilize standard IS methodologies and gather information from various sources when designing solutions for business needs for projects with defined scope. This position is largely self-directed, working within a general framework established by management, and provides guidance and oversight to junior analysts. Primary responsibility will be to provide highest-level production support for PeopleSoft customers. Support will involve design, maintenance, troubleshooting and development of application modules and interfaces. Position requires excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to work independently with business functional users to comprehend business requirements for system development and modifications.
Essential Job Functions:
- Expert knowledge of PeopleTools and other PeopleSoft development tools to perform enhancements, fixes and customizations to our PeopleSoft application, provide production support and develop reports for end users.
- The employee will directly work with end users to understand requirements in order to design technical solutions that are in line with business needs while staying consistent with the application architecture.
Job Opening Qualifications
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in information technology or another applicable area of study required and five years of IT experience or any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
- The required experience must involve PeopleSoft HR or financial and supply chain applications, performance tuning and integration tools, utilization of application engine, SQR, component interface, application design and PeopleCode tools, IT project management, programming/coding and system implementation coordination.
- Oracle/PeopleTools Certified Expert certification is preferred.
- provided by Dice