|Location||St. Louis, MO|
|Date Posted||October 6, 2021|
Information About this Position
If you have experience with ERPs, including Peoplesoft and supply chain experience, apply below.
Company and Job Overview
BJC HealthCare is one of the largest nonprofit health care organizations in the United States, delivering services to residents primarily in the greater St. Louis, southern Illinois and southeast Missouri regions. With net revenues of $5.5 billion and more than 30,000 employees, BJC serves patients and their families in urban, suburban and rural communities through its 15 hospitals and multiple community health locations. Services include inpatient and outpatient care, primary care, community health and wellness, workplace health, home health, community mental health, rehabilitation, long-term care and hospice.
BJC is the largest provider of charity care, unreimbursed care and community benefits in the state of Missouri. BJC and its hospitals and health service organizations provide $785.9 million annually in community benefit. That includes $410.6 million in charity care and other financial assistance to patients to ensure medical care regardless of their ability to pay. In addition, BJC provides additional community benefits through commitments to research, emergency preparedness, regional health care safety net services, health literacy, community outreach and community health programs and regional economic development.
BJC’s patients have access to the latest advances in medical science and technology through a formal affiliation between Barnes-Jewish Hospital and St. Louis Children’s Hospital with the renowned Washington University School of Medicine, which consistently ranks among the top medical schools in the country.
Provides ongoing support and leads enhancement process design, testing and implementation for the organization's ERP system. Ensures accurate data is captured for functional area of expertise and ensures proper utilization of the ERP system takes place by end users. Leads analytical efforts for ERP data integration with downstream systems. Develops functional area of expertise training and stays updated on process flows to ensure best practices are adopted for the organization to get the best use out of the system.
- Leads the set up and maintenance of the PeopleSoft functional area configuration and master data.
- Designs solutions and leads efforts to support end-users of the PeopleSoft application as it relates to assigned functional area.
- Leads projects as they relate to training end-users on the use of and or integration with PeopleSoft.
- Develops and validates ad-hoc reports for end-user.
- Researches, designs and leads the testing of integration, regression testing of bulletins, patches and upgrades to the PeopleSoft application.
- Performs Other Responsibilities as Assigned
- High School Diploma or GED
- 5-10 years
- Associate's Degree - IS/Business/related
Note: not all benefits apply to all openings
- Comprehensive medical, dental, life insurance, and disability plan options
- Pension Plan*/403(b) Plan
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Assistance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
- On-Site Fitness Center (depending on location)
- Paid Time Off Program for vacation, holiday and sick time
*Pension does not apply to Memorial Hospital, Memorial Hospital East, Alton Memorial or Parkland Health Center
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this position. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer