|Date Posted||September 24, 2021|
- Harman-(630) 847 1397
- Remya- (630) 847 7118
*More technical than functional, but would still like the person to have both. Also 8 years of PeopleSoft HR experience. PeopleSoft HR knowledge is required.
The position will handle enhancements needed to PeopleSoft HR and help with any support issues. While this is a technical position, functional PeopleSoft knowledge is required
- Conducts analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of enterprise-wide systems (e.g., Oracle, SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft) across functional areas.
- Plans and directs studies of potential electronic data processing applications and prepares design proposals to reflect cost, time and alternative actions to satisfy existing and future needs of the corporation.
- Develops test plans and protocols for evaluation of system performance.
- Conducts analysis of systems specifications and uses the latest analysis/diagramming tools to represent business/technical processes.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans.
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- Coordinates system upgrade activity.
- Trains user personnel in the conversion and implementation of the system.
- Has deep functional and technical knowledge of eComp and Variable Comp
- Implemented PeopleSoft eCompensation module multiple times on client premise
- Understands in's and out's of configuration
- Integration Broker knowledge/experience a plus
- Listens well, strong communication style but must be able to be a proactive approach
- Has knowledge/experience building trees and groups
- Has incorporated Variable Comp into eComp
- Is able to conduct design sessions with the business and technical teams
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience and 1 year lead experience OR Master's degree and at least 6 years of experience and 1 year lead experience OR At least 10 yrs of equivalent work experience that provides knowledge of and exposure to fundamental theories, principal and concepts and 1 year lead experience.
- As a level in the Professional Track, work is accomplished through independent contributions or project work requiring advanced subject area knowledge and decision-making skills.
- Has wide-ranging experience, using professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in innovative and effective ways.
- Requires specialized comprehensive knowledge in a specific area, with depth and/or breadth of expertise.
- Solves complex issues and problems; takes a broad perspective to identify solutions, and using applicable functional knowledge and existing methodologies.
- Exercises judgment in selecting best methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices.
- Ability to execute highly complex or specialized projects; adapts precedent and may make significant departures from traditional approaches to developing solutions.
- Is recognized as an expert in own area within own discipline/function within the organization.
- Networks with key contacts outside their own area of expertise.
- The level at which career may plateau.
- Serves as a resource for best practices/quality on functional teams or projects.
- Works independently, with guidance in only the most complex situations.
- Trains, guides, and mentors other professionals or colleagues with less experience.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments and may coordinate activities of other personnel, lead functional teams or projects, and serve as a best practice/quality resource.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.