|Published||September 9, 2022|
The MIL Corporation seeks a Database Administration, Analyst (SQL, PeopleSoft, Oracle) to support data management and conversion activities financial systems modernization projects for a Federal Government client.
* Develop system installation/setup/security/configuration specifications through working with team members and the analysis of system needs
* Plan, define, install, and configure Peoplesoft systems, databases, and procedures including working with the network hardware and software team to define LAN and WAN Network requirements, Workstation Requirements, Server Hardware, and Operating System Requirements
* Monitor, analyze, tune, and otherwise maintain Peoplesoft system and components like WebLogic, Tuxedo, Process Scheduler, Oracle Database, and Infrastructure
* Update and monitor Peoplesoft security system based on the demands of the system and data
* Collaborate with vendors and other team members to develop, evaluate, install, and test software enhancements
* Install new PeopleSoft environments and refresh non-production PeopleSoft environments
* Troubleshoot development and production application problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
* Assist development and system operations with debugging and tuning the batch cycle, using control-M
* Work with system operations on determining backup and restore, cloning, patching application, and upgrade schedules
* Manage application configuration using PHIRE
* Some basic knowledge of Peoplesoft Architecture, HRMS 9.X, PeopleTools 8.5X
* Skills in network maintenance, performance tuning or related knowledge
* Basic knowledge of .NET framework, web and proxy servers
* Basic knowledge of database development, implementation, administration, and SQL
* Basic familiarity with typical system admin tasks
* Basic knowledge of batch processing
* Basic knowledge of system configuration management techniques
* Basic knowledge of PowerShell scripting
* Basic knowledge of SQ
* Per federal guidelines, you may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or willingness to obtain vaccination.
* Two or more years of experience with Peoplesoft Architecture, HRMS 9.X, PeopleTools 8.5X
* Knowledge of Control-M
* Knowledge of Java Scripting
* Technical oriented
* Detailed oriented
* Ability to prioritize and manage time
* Go getter, willing to dig in
* Good Listener
* Problem solver/Troubleshooter
BA/BS, preferably in data science, data management, or an IT-related field
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance; please note that the clearance process considers financial background aspects.
MIL is a dynamic workforce of industry professionals who deliver world-class solutions in cyber, engineering, financial management, and information technology - and we are looking for candidates like you. Whether you're fresh out of college or the military or well into your professional services career, MIL has great job opportunities that might be right for you.
Here at The MIL Corporation, we pride ourselves on the family-like environment instilled amongst our team. Our employees love working here, and it truly shows through our various recognitions & awards. Some of our most recent awards include:
* 2020, 2019, 2018, & 2017 Top Workplaces Award, The Washington Post (Washington, D.C.)
* 2020, 2017 Top Workplace Award, Greenville Business Magazine, Columbia Business Monthly, and Charleston Business Magazine (South Carolina)
* 2019 & 2018 Certified Great Workplace, Great Place to Work
* 2018 Fortune, Great Place to Work: Best Place to Work for Diversity
* 2018, Above & Beyond Award, Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR), Department of Defense
If your goal is to help the federal government deploy leading technologies, improve financial management, or defend the nation in cyberspace, The MIL Corporation welcomes you. Become a part of something greater, where you, the people, make the difference.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.