|Date Posted||September 24, 2021|
- Harman-(630) 847 1397
- Remya- (630) 847 7118
- Analyzes complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost-effective and meet user requirements.
- Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit, integration, and acceptance testing; and creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements.
- Designs details of automated systems.
- May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems.
- May lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues
- Work is focused on PeopleSoft HR 9.2.
- Work is accomplished through independent contributions or project work requiring advanced subject area knowledge and decision-making skills.
- Fully proficient in applying established standards, resolving a wide range of complex problems of diverse scope in innovative ways, including problems where precedent may not exist.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience, with a full understanding of an area of specialization.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in their own area of expertise. The level at which a career may stabilize for many years.
- Normally works independently. Receives minimal guidance, little instruction on day-to-day work, and general instructions on new assignments. May instruct, coach or provide informal guidance to other professionals or colleagues with less experience.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.