Whether you use an in-house payroll system or an external payroll service, Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Payroll Interface enables you to transfer employee data and updates seamlessly from PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Capital Management to your payroll processing system.
PeopleSoft Payroll Interface is part of Oracles PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Capital Management family of applications.
Payroll Interface – Feature List
An Adaptable Interface for Complete Compensation Data
- Exchange a wide range of payroll, benefits, savings plan, 401(k), Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) contribution, W4, and personnel data.
- Use table-driven design to customize your system without modifying programs.
- Calculate benefits and general deductions.
- Import individual paycheck and balance data from your payroll processing system to your PeopleSoft database.
Deduction Calculation and Confirmation
- Automate deduction calculations.
- Run deduction calculation processes as often as needed before confirming results and recalculate all deductions, or only those needed.
Two-Way Data Exchange
- Perform a two-way data exchange between PeopleSoft human resources software and your third-party payroll processing system.
- Include all data (or data changes only) for a wide range of human resources, benefits, compensation, savings plan, and payroll-related data.
- Customize export files as necessary, then export any data in a record in which employee ID is either a key or a field.
Paycheck Detail and Balance Information Exchange
- Import individual paycheck detail and balance data from any third-party payroll processing system.
- Use the same codes maintained on your source system to include month-to-date, quarter-to-date, and year-to-date balances.
- Gain multicurrency and multilanguage functionality.
- Support multibyte character sets.
Features for U.S. Federal Government Customers
- Export Personnel Action Request (PAR) data.
- Access a unique set of pages as a template for exporting your position, job, and employee data to the National Finance Center (NFC).
Payroll Interface for ADP Connection
Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Payroll Interface Connector for ADP Connection is a flexible combination that links PeopleSoft HR with ADP payroll servicesADPs Enterprise Payroll Services and ADPs AutoPay utilizing ADP PC/Payroll for Windows.
PeopleSoft Payroll Interface Connector increases data accuracy and cuts payroll processing costs by eliminating the need to re-key PeopleSoft HRMS data into your ADP payroll software.
PeopleSoft Payroll Interface Connector for ADP Connection is part of Oracles PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Capital Management family of applications.