(from Oracle’s site)
Campus Solutions is a comprehensive suite of software specifically designed for the changing needs of higher education institutions. In order to help higher education institutions effectively meet and adapt to the changing needs and expectations of all their constituents, Oracle works closely with a wide variety of types and sizes of colleges and universities, standards bodies, higher education associations, and education industry leaders to develop and deliver the most responsive and comprehensive student administration and alumni development systems available today.
What’s new: PeopleSoft Enterprise Release 9.0
Oracle’s PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Release 9.0 was announced for general availability in December 2006. This latest release is a feature-rich student information and alumni and donor management system that focuses on three fundamentals:
* Adaptabilitymore flexibility to meet your unique needs without costly customization, more intuitive self-service functionality, and more choices in how you manage your institutional processes
* Innovationbetter student and advisor collaboration to facilitate academic achievement, and increased user-empowerment to meet continually changing or unique requirementsall resulting in a lower total cost of ownership (TCO) over time
* Insightmore tightly integrated information and collaboration to improve interaction and connect information to action
* PeopleSoft Campus Solutions is the world’s leading student system and alumni development solution for higher education and is being used at over 800 campuses in more than 20 countries.
* Campus Solutions is the most adaptable solution serving all sizes and types of institutions including small, private universities, community colleges, research institutions, and large, public, multi-campus systems.
* Campus Solutions is the only administrative suite available today that provides students, alumni, faculty, and staff with immediate access to real-time information and connects that information to specific action.