(from Oracle’s site)
Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Benefits Administration enables you to build and manage a comprehensive employee benefits system that is tailored to the particular needs of your organization. Simplify open enrollment and life event maintenance through automated eligibility processing and enhance the employee user experience through self service, whether your needs are commercial or for government employers.
PeopleSoft Benefits Administration is part of Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Capital Management family of applications.
PeopleSoft Benefits Administration empowers you to establish and manage multiple benefits programs, including plans for leave, health and life insurance, savings, and dependent care reimbursement, in one powerful web-based product.
* Define your providers, rates, and beneficiaries, and calculate coverage and premiums for employees who have multiple jobs.
* Automatically enroll participants and dependents in a variety of benefit options.
* Use passive event processing to trigger events automatically.
* Automatically identify and track eligible employees and calculate and process retroactive benefits and deductions.
* Manage and administer flexible spending accounts for health care and dependent care.
* Track Medicare entitlements and enrollments.
* Generate reports for frequently requested information and create your own customized, ad hoc reports for agency-specific requirements.
* Analyze trends in your workforce and study the enterprisewide impact of your programs and policies, including various benefit-expense ratios.