|Location||Long Beach, CA|
|Date Posted||September 29, 2020|
Location: Long Beach, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a full REMOTE Time and Labor Systems Specialist (Peoplesoft)
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Confirm that the CSU Input Process - PIP - and Master Payroll Certification files/output generate with the correct payroll system serial number. Then write up findings.
- Work with the Controller's Office to confirm that the Payroll Input Process – PIP can be sent and received correctly
- Verify that the Hourly Student Employee Process checks for eligibility each time a timesheet is submitted
- Review and reconcile Work Schedules for duplicates & ACA calendars
- Assist in the development of the Employee Self-Service and Manager Self-Service
Qualifications & Requirements:
- PeopleSoft HR 9.2 support, design, testing, analysis of modifications, standardization, best practices, integration.
- PeopleSoft HR 9.2 Time and Labor experience required
- Experience within HR higher education strongly preferred
- Minimum 7-10 years of technical experience supporting the PeopleSoft HCM application preferably Human Resources version 9.2 or higher
- Proven advanced technical expertise within the Human Resources application, Time and Labor module preferred.
- Excellent application implementation life cycle skills including experience with: translating business requirements into technical designs, contributing to fit/gap analysis, application configurations, and technical specifications.
- Creative problem solving / strategic thinking skills to improve processes and solve complex problems.
- Strong understanding of best practice coding techniques and testing skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, debugging techniques and root cause analysis skills.
- Excellent written and advanced verbal communication skills (including exceptional listening, mentoring and collaboration abilities).
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, take initiative, and work well under pressure.
- Must be flexible and able to work independently or in a team environment.
- Proficient knowledge of PeopleSoft rules-based processing is preferred.
- Desire and willingness to learn and implement new technology.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com