|Date Posted||January 20, 2019|
Job Title: Technical PeopleSoft Analyst
Location: Raleigh, NC
Terms: Permanent / Direct Hire
Compensation: $94,000 - $120,000
Requirements: 5+ Years of PeopleSoft 9.0 or higher, Manipulating Peoplesoft, Set Up General Ledgers, Debits, Credits, Formulas, Pivot Grids, Analytics, Reporting Skills
Technical PeopleSoft Analyst Job Summary:
You are the technical liason between IT (PeopleSoft 9.2) and Accounts Payable General Ledger team. You will support an existing team of Accounting that are functional users of Peoplesoft by Manipulating PeopleSoft for new GLs, Queries, Pivot Grids, Analytics, and reporting.
Technical PeopleSoft Analyst Job Responsibilities:
- The Senior Systems Analyst will support PeopleSoft Financials (Asset Management, Reporting, General Ledger, and Accounts Payable) functionally, evaluate business unit and end user requests, and facilitate sessions to collect requirements.
- Asset Management and Reporting support will be as ‘primary’ function initially with support for other functional areas increasing over time.
- Work as a business liaison between users, programming staff, and management to respond to procedural questions, review and analyze test results, and support the business units. Act as business liaison for large Business Transformation activities.
- Develop financial, cost and statistical data that will provide Bank management with appropriate information to formulate Bank policy and realize profit and performance objectives. Represent Central Accounting on mergers/acquisitions/divestitures and other projects as directed by management. This is not a management position but will be expected to provide guidance and mentoring of other staff members within the team.
Technical PeopleSoft Analyst Job Requirements:
- 5+ PeopleSoft Experience with a focus on Asset Management and reporting.
- Must be Technical with Peoplesoft 9.0 or newer (9.2 ideally, wont consider below 9.0)
- Willing to teach accounting piece if they can do the technical piece of manipulating PeopleSoft.
- Understand debits / credits / formulas
- Can set up PeopleSoft (PS) Queries, Set up new General Ledger (GL)) Pivot grids, analytics, NVision, Strong Reporting Skills
- Fixed asserts / accounting (functional side of the PeopleSoft skills)
- Nice to Have
- Banking experience
- Bachelors degree with 6 + Years of Experience
- Additional Requirements
- Prior managerial and/or proven leadership capabilities.
- Understanding of accounting practices.
- Ability to support financial system software with an emphasis on user logic, configurations, testing or equivalent skills from an overall experience – crossing multiple modules and understanding the overall impacts.
- Maintain knowledge and expertise in the use of Microsoft Office software packages, including Excel and Word to support existing reporting systems and analysis.
- Possess strong quantitative, analytical and conceptual and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to multi-task, supporting day-to-day assignments in addition to special projects and strategic initiatives.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and priorities over multi-user teams while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of associates within the Bank in a diplomatic and professional manner.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and thorough.
- Mentoring other team members.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits? Yes, provided by the client
- Remote Workers? Not eligible
- Relocation? Client will consider Sign On Bonus to help with relocation
- Visa Sponsorship? Not offered
- Corp-to-Corp? Not eligible
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online and send a text message to Blake Williams at 919-287-3974 with your full name, job title, and location.
ettain group is a talent solutions company dedicated to matching people with the most relevant employment opportunities in IT, healthcare IT and the digital creative space. Top employers and highly skilled talent throughout the U.S. select ettain group for a better recruitment experience. Our culture empowers teams with the flexibility to deliver a superior candidate experience and client experience using market intelligence. We recruit resources, own projects and manage programs to offer a wide range of IT development and talent solutions to our clients and candidates. To learn more about ettain group visit www.ettaingroup.com. To explore more job opportunities with ettain group, visit www.ettaingroup.com/job-board.aspx