|Date Posted||April 14, 2021|
Diverse Tech Services is now accepting Systems Architect applicants for immediate hire. This is an 8-month contract position. In this job, you will work for our client in Indianapolis, IN. You will report to work between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Please indicate your salary requirements when applying. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY.
Our client has expanded the reach of professional organizations for over 20 years. They are a certified woman-owned business enterprise (WBE). Today they are the largest company in their space, nationwide.
The Systems Architect will serve as an expert technical advisor on complex data, applications and systems management, and administration issues.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working at this position:
- Performs highly complex data management functions at an enterprise level; installs, integrates, upgrades and manages PeopleSoft database environments and structures.
- Monitors and evaluates PeopleSoft database environments to optimize performance; plans, organizes, tests and executes migration of databases, data models, data sets, indexes and other database optimizations from development and test to production environments;
- Ensures data security protocols are maintained and backup/recovery processes are completed as scheduled.
- Promotes the effective sharing and utilization of common data across applications, including PeopleSoft, Oracle Enterprise Planning, grants management and other statewide and agency systems, and agencies/departments/business units
- Provides advanced technical support to PeopleSoft system administrators, developers and users including advice and guidance on complex processes and system interdependencies.
- Troubleshoots operational and systems issues ranging from difficult to highly complex, including problems with multiple solutions and potential significant consequences.
- Develops, improves and optimizes custom code objects with PeopleSoft environments to meet agency requirements.
- Documents solutions and designs that are implemented to address issues, bugs, poor system performance
At Diverse Tech Services , our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it! Through our client partnerships, Diverse Tech Services helps professionals fulfill their career goals while providing businesses with employees who will assist them in carrying out their plans and managing their processes.
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé] Job Order ID: #165250