|Location||Kansas City, MO|
|Date Posted||July 3, 2020|
- Bachelor's degree (BA) from a 4-year college or university, or related experience; and 5-7 years related PeopleSoft experience.
- 3+ years of experience with PeopleSoft products.
- Understanding of the following concepts: SQR, SQL, applications engines, Crystal Reports.
- Ability to communicate the concepts of PeopleSoft.
- Ability to create scripts for regression and load tests.
- Ability to create manuals and perform training.
- Expertise with PeopleSoft Financials 8 or above.
- PeopleSoft Financials Management Certifications.
- PeopleSoft PeopleTools tools and technology certifications.
This is a Direct Hire opportunity with our downtown Kansas City, MO (Greater Kansas City area) client. 100% Paid employee Medical/Dental Benefits, Paid time off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k) (with immediately vested company match) available with TriCom during the contract period. H-1B Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. No third-parties, please.