|Date Posted||September 19, 2019|
Kforce has a client that is seeking a Sr. PeopleSoft Systems Engineer in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC).
You will be responsible for assisting design, development, and implementation of enterprise-wide Operations Support Systems (OSS) applications and their associated operating systems and databases. Responsible for Application Administration of OSS applications supporting all Divisions. Participation in full life-cycle of systems engineering activities of high-quality, scalable solutions.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience
- Coordinates with internal departments to review existing integration capabilities, data sources, and proposed solution designs for feasibility, cost and functionality
- Conducts design sessions with appropriate participation from architects and engineers
- Creates detailed design documents and functional specifications for new applications / services and for enhancements to existing systems / services
- Collaborates to creates configuration designs for design and implementation of various environments
- Creates work effort estimates for new features and bug fixes for use in prioritization and release management
- Develops core code modules, unit test tools and release notes for enhancements and bug fixes
- Reviews new development tools, application frameworks and testing tools for functionality / effectiveness
- Installs, administers, configures and maintains OSS applications including operating systems and related software
- Provides 'on call' support to resolve OSS
- Uses established change management processes, requiring operational procedures be performed with minimal customer impact, (i.e. during established maintenance window)