|Date Posted||June 18, 2020|
Peoplesoft Enterprise Learning Management (ELM) is used companywide to deliver, track, report on, and manage trainings and learner activity. Consultant will provide functional expertise in assisting in the implement, optimize, and support the ELM PeopleSoft application. Functional resource should be very knowledgeable in all phases of SDLC's and be able to adhere to company's SDLC. This includes items such as requirements analysis and definition, business process analysis and definition, system design, configuration, testing, rollout, and support activities. Functional resource should be very knowledgeable in all components of PeopleSoft ELM including course catalog, scheduled classes, web based leaning components, search framework, application engines, integration broker, etc.
- Elicits and documents requirements and specifications from functional users and subject matter experts.
- Translates customer requirements into a best fit within the application and develops processes and documentation that support the SDLC.
- Configures and develops solutions that meets user requirements.
- Develops and maintains standard systems requirement documents including business process workflows, Functional Requirements, Documents, Functional Specifications, and use cases.
- Supports application configuration as needed
- Implements complex enterprise system configurations. Defines test scenarios based on requirements.
- Creates test scripts to prove each scenario through system and user acceptance testing
- Meets deadlines and manages multiple, dynamic priorities.
- Communicates effectively and demonstrates ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Applies ELM, HCM knowledge and industry best practices in developing the to-be business processes and procedures
- Five (5) years of PeopleSoft functional experience that includes product configuration, requirements gathering, and the developing of training materials
- Bachelor's degree in a STEM discipline.